ADVERTISEMENT

July tweets

This shows how much behind the 8 ball the BE is. The problem is that the BE has to compete with pro sports more than just about any other area and in those areas, college sports is king. When we go to Florida, for instance, front page headlines for the Jax Journal very often is Gator and Seminole sports news. Good luck with that in the NE.
That’s part of it. Take a closer look, the only non P4 school on the list is UCONN
This shows how much behind the 8 ball the BE is. The problem is that the BE has to compete with pro sports more than just about any other area and in those areas, college sports is king. When we go to Florida, for instance, front page headlines for the Jax Journal very often is Gator and Seminole sports news. Good luck with that in the NE.
That’s only part of the reason. Take a closer look at the list. The only non P4 school on the list is UCONN. Virtually every school on the list is a state university with gigantic fan bases.

Reactions: Halldan1
Kemba and Jordan Theodore played on the same AAU team back in the day. I would often go with Derm Player to watch them. Derm introduced me to Jordan's mom and to this day we remain friends.

Boy could that duo dominate games from the backcourt.
Yes had a summer of 1 loss with a 4 guard lineup

1 school in the top 50 for the conference....

But, a boatload more national championships...

And at Louisville...I guess there really is nothing else to do there....$38 million down the drain for one of the worst teams in the country...ouch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT