ADVERTISEMENT

Just spent 2 nights and 1 full day in DC

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006
Very similar to Manhatttan, head on a swivel, be aware of your surroundings...walked 8 miles from near the capitol to the neighborhood where GW is and then back towards the amtrak station location. Yes there is homelessness in some pockets of the city. I went to a few different stops through my professional networking and i never felt endangered.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
i lived in DC for 5 years, manhattan for 10. they're completely fine. all these right wing weirdos have got themselves so scared, absolutely terrified to go anywhere or do anything. pathetic
Now that's an objective reply...lol.

I don't have to watch the MSM to know which way the quality of life is going. If you think mid-town Manhattan is completely fine compared to 5 or 10 years ago, then I would respectfully disagree.

Reactions: shu09
i lived in DC for 5 years, manhattan for 10. they're completely fine. all these right wing weirdos have got themselves so scared, absolutely terrified to go anywhere or do anything. pathetic

The only people "terrified to go anywhere or do anything" are the leftist city-folk who demanded everyone stay locked in their homes during covid. Many of these same people are still frightened about flying on a plane or even working in an office with other people.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Says a brainwashed 🐑 using govt suggested terms and phrases 😆

RIGHT WING BLAH BLAH BLAH
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Last edited:
last time i was there there was a lot of little homeless tent camps in the downtown. but other than that its fine.

new yorks fine, but its lost its fastball and im glad i dont love there anymore (and glad i once did).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT