ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you thought it was safe...

Pretty dumb comparison.

The rules in place for international travel and the Djokovic situation are now outdated and the CDC should revise the rule. That really has nothing to do with the southern border.

Why haven't we revised the rule for international travelers coming into the US and why aren't we doing more to secure the border are two valid questions. Combining them into one question is a reach.

Jean-Pierre checked all the boxes ( woman,miniority,gay ) to qualify for the job.Her being the dumbest press secretary in history was just a bonus.She will argue the border is closed,Republicans are fascists, Biden voice mail discussing Hunter business is an allegation,Putin is cause of gas prices going up Biden is why they are now going down etc.A great choice to spread fake news with a straight face because she thinks everything Biden says is gospel.

Jean-Pierre checked all the boxes ( woman,miniority,gay ) to qualify for the job.Her being the dumbest press secretary in history was just a bonus.She will argue the border is closed,Republicans are fascists, Biden voice mail discussing Hunter business is an allegation,Putin is cause of gas prices going up Biden is why they are now going down etc.A great choice to spread fake news with a straight face because she thinks everything Biden says is gospel.
She is horrible, probably the worst ever, but that job is just a terrible job, it's basically designed to cover for the president and hope the stupid Americans don't realize it. All have done it.

She is horrible, probably the worst ever, but that job is just a terrible job, it's basically designed to cover for the president and hope the stupid Americans don't realize it. All have done it.
Add to that some of the MSM press pool questions are awful. Stupid questions/snarky and BS responses. Who watches it?

Add to that some of the MSM press pool questions are awful. Stupid questions/snarky and BS responses. Who watches it?
1. Pirata started the thread
2. Ed knows Jean Pierre is a gay black woman and not some French guy
3. SPK has offered his opinion of her ability relative to her predecssors
4. You lament the snarkiness of the MSM press pool

So I know four people who are watching.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Wrong.

I don't watch the White House press briefings.

This came to my attention because it was reported.

Nice try.

Wrong.

Nice try.
I actually don't have a problem with someone following what is happening in the White House. We are very lucky to have a country where the press is allowed to question a representative of the President almost every day.

What cracks me up is it took you one minute to respond and tell Hall85 that you are not someone "who watches it". Bootlicking is a never ending job, isn't it?

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Wrong.

Nice try.
Yup, it’s pretty simple. The MSM reports on White House briefings regularly. Why anyone would want to watch them in their entirety is beyond me. Too difficult for some to understand that.

respond and tell Hall85 that you are not someone

How do you conclude that based on my post is beyond me. I clearly responded to your baseless post claiming I watch the press briefings.

You are obsessed with Hall85 and licking things and I suspect it is not ice cream cones.

Get a life while there is still hope. Solo is beyond help.

Last edited:
Reactions: HALL85
How do you conclude that based on my post is beyond me. I clearly responded to your baseless post claiming I watch the press briefings.

You are obsessed with Hall85 and licking things and I suspect it is not ice cream cones.

Merge started the CAPs thing. I just followed his lead.

Go take another lick of his boots.

You brought up the bootlicking thing. I just followed your lead. I think it's sweet how you jump to his defense....and see? He likes it!

I don't have a problem with anyone who is following along with what is happening at the White House. We are very lucky to have a country where the press is allowed to question a representative of the President almost every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT