ADVERTISEMENT

Kadary Hits The Portal

Not happy with KR decision but recognize he has some good reasons to test the market. If he stayed he would ,in all probability" get less $ and have to play with a totally new Team. His friends /Team-mates are gone -- he would be older than his "proposed Team"-- he would have to sacrifice his development for the "new" Guys.
I have heard the Pitino rumors and the increased rumors of Cuse so wanting him back, He knows where he gos he is a one year mercenary. KR gave 3 great Years . He made last Year more enjoyable than I could have imagined

Not happy with KR decision but recognize he has some good reasons to test the market. If he stayed he would ,in all probability" get less $ and have to play with a totally new Team. His friends /Team-mates are gone -- he would be older than his "proposed Team"-- he would have to sacrifice his development for the "new" Guys.
I have heard the Pitino rumors and the increased rumors of Cuse so wanting him back, He knows where he gos he is a one year mercenary. KR gave 3 great Years . He made last Year more enjoyable than I could have imagined
Him going back to Cuse to thumb his nose at Jimmy B would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Piratz
Maybe we’ll get to play SJU at MSG again if they get Kadary. One perk. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: dehere23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT