ADVERTISEMENT

Kadary Richmond - "That's on them" - T-shirt - Onward Setonia

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
Reporter in the postgame presser after the Pirates blew out UConn, ""People are looking at their phones in disbelief right now". Kadary Richmond responded "That's on them."

The Kadary Richmond "THAT'S ON THEM" t-shirt is available in three colors, on the Onward Setonia Marketplace. Shirts sizes in S, M, L, XL for $22, and XXL for $25. Order now:

He's so low key. When asked about low expectations he almost mumbles in a barely audible "that's on them".

He absolutely never says anything good about himself.

Reactions: walshtrips
I hate to be negative Nancy here, but i am not sure how well that will age. It kind of reminds me of the Deion Sanders....We coming t shirts. They ended up being 4-8.

I seems a little early for those t shirts, especially when we are going to play them in their building in a few weeks. Maybe i am just to superstitious.

I hate to be negative nancy here, but i am not sure how well that will age. It kind of reminds me of the Deion Sanders....We coming t shirts. They ended up being 4-8.

I seems a little early for those t shirts, especially when we are going to play them in their building in a few weeks. Maybe i am just to superstitious.
Its a SHU tee for 22 bucks. It ain't nostradamus.

I hate to be negative nancy here, but i am not sure how well that will age. It kind of reminds me of the Deion Sanders....We coming t shirts. They ended up being 4-8.

I’m with you, but it’s the day and age we live in. Now I will yell at myself to get off my lawn, lol.

Reactions: PMB Pirate
He's droll yet unemotional in the post game. Short responses without ever taking any credit for himself.

Sometimes best to just enjoy the ride.

All summer long we had posters bitching about the lack of NIL. Now while Mike McBride courts major donors he's also trying to seize the moment and get fans involved.

Please help in any small way you can and stop finding issues to complain about. This is as much on all of us as anything else.

College fans across the country are doing what they can to support their programs. Can we do less?

proxy

Seton Hall Short Courts​

proxy

I hate to be negative Nancy here, but i am not sure how well that will age. It kind of reminds me of the Deion Sanders....We coming t shirts. They ended up being 4-8.

The Kolek slogan worked pretty well for Marquette last year.

Reactions: walshtrips
Why can't they put Seton Hall on the jersey in the pictures?
This is only a guess. Hall Hands of Deck tried to get the rights to use the SHU name and logo on shirts, those rights cost money (about 20% of the $22). Paying for the rights reduces how much an athlete earns and any profit that is made. The cost of a t-shirt would be higher if Onward Setonia had to pay for the rights.

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT