ADVERTISEMENT

Khadeen Carrington & Angel Delgado

I understand completely and totally agree but wondering what Desi is thinking.....Angel and Khadeen getting all the press so far..
On the positive side, this may give Desi the incentive to play the way we know he can all the time... and get the press he deserves...

Reactions: shupat08
Desi may not realize it, but he's better off being below the radar going into next season. Maybe the most underrated player in the Big East if not the country for that matter.

Desi holds the keys to his success. There isn't a whole lot of difference in the skill level between Desi and say Josh Hart. It's all about concentration, focus and playing smart. All the missed dunks, the play Hart made around him at the end of the BET game and Desi's foul in the Arkansas game are examples.

Awesome recognition, but should be a trio. Don't sleep on Desi. Thought he was as good or better than KC last year.

Reactions: shu09
Desi is definitely under the radar. He was the BE's second leading scorer in BE games last year. It's a three some but KC and Angel deserve all the press they are getting.

Desi is better off under the radar, I think.

He still goes through his "dark moments". Fishjam stated it perfectly.

Desi holds the keys to his success. There isn't a whole lot of difference in the skill level between Desi and say Josh Hart. It's all about concentration, focus and playing smart. All the missed dunks, the play Hart made around him at the end of the BET game and Desi's foul in the Arkansas game are examples.

Desi's an emotional player. It helps him more than it hurts him, I think, but is surely something he has to be mindful of, especially in tight games.

I thought both Desi and Delgado were way too amped up in the NCAA game against Arkansas and it hurt us dearly.

Reactions: mbraue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT