ADVERTISEMENT

Lame Duck Schmuck

but pretty sure your big brain knows how it works. youve been comparing covid to flu the whole time.

if you have a link to where they said this is the only vaccine you need for your life ever then maybe its a different story.

flu, dtap, tetnus, mening, etc all have multiple rounds you get throughout your life. its not a new concept.

Sure. Per the times and health officials back in March 2021. The J&J shot is a "one and done" vaccine.

I didn't know you knew the size of my brain. lol.

I generally try to avoid the healthcare/pharmaceutical system. I don't take any prescription drugs, I only have had the childhood vaccines. The covid shot I took this year was the first vaccine of any kind I got in probably 20 years or so.
... but you got it.

I did! I took my time in researching it (took the shot in September, no way in hell would I be rushing to be the first in line to get it) and listened to my doctor. I took a gamble and luckily I had no severe side effects and I'm still here to talk about it.

I did! I took my time in researching it (took the shot in September, no way in hell would I be rushing to be the first in line to get it) and listened to my doctor. I took a gamble and luckily I had no severe side effects and I'm still here to talk about it.
so you spent time thinking about it and still got it. listened to a dr (the science) and got it. took a gamble on something youve been bashing all year.

youre being extremely dramatic btw about "taking the gamble" "still here to talk about it" ...

adverse reactions are miniscule, and lower than covid adverse events even for someone your age. what else are u having axiety over? car crash? jellyfish sting? getting stabbed in new york city?

youre fear seems selective, cue the george carlin video

• Haha
Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
One of the WEF's/globalists key figures just let the truth slip.

This clown is incredible. Dangerous, in fact. No way this holds up in court.

Its absolute insanity, I have to think its a publicity stunt since no one can be this dumb, even moron Bill. I take my five-year old daughter to many events in the City. She's unvaccinated and can't be vaccinated for 90 days since she recently tested positive. I guess I'll be calling up to get refunds for everything I had tickets to. I'm sure there's countless others planning to go to Broadway, Radio City, etc. with their children that will be doing the same.

Reactions: shu09
Just terrible. Sorry your kids are having these experiences ruined by a control freak mayor. NYC is already one of the most vaccinated places in the world. It's completely unnecessary. Just a stunt to please the extreme left wingers that populate the city.

this virus should be treated like the flu, especially now as it transitions into an endemic coronavirus. Vaccines available for those who want them (NEVER forced) and life goes on normally.

Flu vaccines are made with entirely different technology and delivery methods. Plus they're not all that effective.

Its absolute insanity, I have to think its a publicity stunt since no one can be this dumb, even moron Bill. I take my five-year old daughter to many events in the City. She's unvaccinated and can't be vaccinated for 90 days since she recently tested positive. I guess I'll be calling up to get refunds for everything I had tickets to. I'm sure there's countless others planning to go to Broadway, Radio City, etc. with their children that will be doing the same.
That was my first reaction - these business that have already been beat down are going to get hurt again because of the virtue signaling nitwit.

this virus should be treated like the flu, especially now as it transitions into an endemic coronavirus. Vaccines available for those who want them (NEVER forced) and life goes on normally.

Flu vaccines are made with entirely different technology and delivery methods. Plus they're not all that effective.
Just a personal experience with the flu vaccine. I would get a bad case of the flu every year like clock work sometime just before Christmas and till the end of January. I didn't want to get an injection. I guess I was being a baby. But funny thing happened when I got the flu shot, I didn't get the flu. I have taken the flu shot for 11 years and I have not got the flu since I started getting the flu vaccine. I would say that someone like me who is susceptible to getting the flu has not had it in over a decade is pretty good efficacy.

Sounds like it, but you're only one person.

For me, I've never taken the flu shot and I've never gotten the flu to my knowledge. Knock on wood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT