ADVERTISEMENT

Left A Mark & They Will Never Let Me Forget It

Their 2016 BET championship was one of my favorite all time SHU basketball memories. MSG was electric that night and celebrating that title was so memorable.

Yes the program has won other BE titles. Obviously played in bigger games in the NCAA Tournament. But the program had been down for soooo long and been through a lot. It had been 10 years since there was any real winning or relevance. 10 years!!

Their 2016 BET championship was one of my favorite all time SHU basketball memories. MSG was electric that night and celebrating that title was so memorable.

Yes the program has won other BE titles. Obviously played in bigger games in the NCAA Tournament. But the program had been down for soooo long and been through a lot. It had been 10 years since there was any real winning or relevance. 10 years!!
And i was sick as a dog with a big work week coming so i was responsible and stayed home. What a miserable decision!!! Still dont forgive myself.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam

I know so many fans who were teary eyed after that one. It had been so long since we were good. It felt like forever. I am not surprised they lost the first round game, as we were all still basking in the glory. It was really ashame we could not have won that, because the bracket really set up nicely for us after that.

The only thing that made it worse was how close Whitehead was to coming back for his junior year. That would have been an insane year. How about this backcourt....Whitehead, Carrington and Powell....hello

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT