ADVERTISEMENT

Love this quote from Sha

+100 cant be happier that sha is leading this team in this new ncaa environment. hes the best case scenario.

im linking jerry carino a article a lot. read it. Sha takes accountability at every direction instead of blaming things like the schedule. and he commands respect.

its a tough world now for SHU. we probably shouldn't get used to too many ncaa tourneys moving forward, but we have the guy that's proven he can turn garbage into gold in more than one way.

I was a Willard fan. I respected what he did here. There is a 0% chance, even with the players he “may” have brought here this year, that he would win 13 games in this year’s Big East. And it wouldn’t be his fault, he would have blamed the schedule, Kadary’s motivation, the world. And if it was possible, the probability of him sweeping Pitino would have been less than zero.

Last edited:
I was a Willard fan. I respected what he did here. There is a 0% chance, even with the players he “may” have brought here this year, that he would win 13 games in this year’s Big East. And it wouldn’t be his fault, he would have blamed the schedule, Kadary’s motivation, the world. And if it was possible, the probably of him sweeping Pitino would have been less than zero.

KW plays victim. Sha imposes his will and mentality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT