ADVERTISEMENT

Make some of the sweet player/staff gear available to fans!

lebowski15

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hate to distract away from game day topics with something mundane, but...

The fellas have been wearing some cool sweatshirts, 1/4 zips etc. etc., none of which ever finds its way to the bookstore, Fanatics or UA, even as knock offs. (check out the sweatshirt Dawes is wearing in the IG post below)

Anyone on this board have influence with the people who buy or make decisions about our schwag - please pass along that we need to step it up. I can't be alone in this.

Some of these designs blow away anything fans have access to, so it's not like they won't sell. This an opp for Onward Setonia?

If it's a UA thing, at least try to mimic these designs. If it's a mass, just-in-time production thing and we're limited in the designs, at least try getting a few basics customized.

Hate to distract away from game day topics with something mundane, but...

The fellas have been wearing some cool sweatshirts, 1/4 zips etc. etc., none of which ever finds its way to the bookstore, Fanatics or UA, even as knock offs. (check out the sweatshirt Dawes is wearing in the IG post below)

Anyone on this board have influence with the people who buy or make decisions about our schwag - please pass along that we need to step it up. I can't be alone in this.

Some of these designs blow away anything fans have access to, so it's not like they won't sell. This an opp for Onward Setonia?

If it's a UA thing, at least try to mimic these designs. If it's a mass, just-in-time production thing and we're limited in the designs, at least try getting a few basics customized.

Like this sweatshirt...

Too funny, newshu did you make the trip to Hinkle? looking forward to the Pirate Blie Pregame Reception on Butler Campus tonight.

Too funny, newshu did you make the trip to Hinkle? looking forward to the Pirate Blie Pregame Reception on Butler Campus tonight.
Did not unfort. Look forward to Charleston Classic trip next fall though

That blue "The Hall" sweatshirt should be available, there are no excuses why fans cannot buy that sweatshirt (along with the same one in gray from the Big East reception). They produce like 300 different types of sweatshirts on their bookstore site, but can't seem to produce the nicest ones worn by players/staff. It's maddening (or great marketing???).

many of us have been saying this for years. It’s very frustrating, we desperately need a better sponsor

Reactions: lebowski15
Every team in the universe has stuff not available to those outside the team.
Many schools make that stuff available after the season is over (not all the gear but some of it). I experienced it with all 3 of my kids and found the stuff the coaches were wearing a few months after the close of the season. I've never experienced that with SHU unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT