ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Watson decommits

or room for both JQ and Noah. Best case scenario. A strong 2 and a back up PG with a cleared waiver.

I assume, like me, you were tepid on this player. Those with that view got crushed of course. I’m thinking that line for Godfather II - “this committee owes an apology” lol
Agreed. Hall should not go after any players from NC A&T

Farrakhan? Very poor shooter and a turnover machine. Maybe Sha can coach him up. I like that he's a local.
Talking to my sons who are HS and College age - the feel Noah would bring some major ‘clout’ to the program. A name player with a big following (and epic mixtapes from his IMG days). Regardless of performance I think he would really help the brand!
I hope we get it done!

Talking to my sons who are HS and College age - the feel Noah would bring some major ‘clout’ to the program. A name player with a big following (and epic mixtapes from his IMG days). Regardless of performance I think he would really help the brand!
I hope we get it done!
Did it help Eastern Michigan having both Farakahn and even more mixtape popular Emoni Bates?

I guess so as I watched my first ever eastern Michigan game last season. Without those guys I would never have watched them.
With the big east and bigger market I would hope we might see more impact.

I bleed blue but to me this current roster is not going to be very entertaining. No big names for a casual basketball fan to turn our games on for. Need a spark…

I know he’s not a rock star, but to some of the younger high schoolers, he’s a big name. Our best current player (Kooks) has 13k followers on Instagram. Noah has 329k. Definitely has some reach.
Duly noted.

I know he’s not a rock star, but to some of the younger high schoolers, he’s a big name. Our best current player (Kooks) has 13k followers on Instagram. Noah has 329k. Definitely has some reach.
Maybe we should get that 9 year old

• Haha
Reactions: Hall84
In this new world of NIL, Play to Play , Free Agency , the Transfer Portal having a player publicly verbal to a school has is no guarantee that that player will ever show up on a roster for your program and no program is immune from it happening to them . When they sign their NLI then you can get excited .

Why? Is it a bandit school? If not, should players from Sacred Heart and Austin Peay not be on our radar?
Yes. We are heading into the BE w our worst roster in over 10 years and depending on kids who didn’t make all conference teams for Austin Peay & Santa Clara isn’t ideal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT