ADVERTISEMENT

Meet the Mets

Diaz picks up Alonso after missing the pop up in foul ground. Alonso picks up the team in the 9th. Lindor might be best player who plays defense. As someone who loves defense I can’t wait to watch a series with Lindor and Turner.
turner who? trae turner? he's terrible on defense

Tonight has to be the greatest Mets victory since Last Monday in Atlanta.

LFGM

Tom K
Your two stars hitting HRs like those two. Doesnt get any better than that. I can still remember the exciement of the Kirk Gibson homer. Hell, I can still remember running around the house when Maz beat the Yankees. My poor 90 year old great Aunt Rita thought I had lost my mind lol...kinda

Reactions: SnakeTom
His range has been excellent his entire career and still is.
hes one of the worst defensive players in the league and his range is terrible. he gets to almost no balls. so many errors. its been a huge issue his entire time on the phillies. alec bohm is even better than him.

Reactions: SHUSource
hes one of the worst defensive players in the league and his range is terrible. he gets to almost no balls. so many errors. its been a huge issue his entire time on the phillies. alec bohm is even better than him.
This is true. He's been a big disappointment in the field. He turns the double play nicely, though.

This is the one Phillies contract I sort of regret (aside from Taijuan Walker, which is obvious). Trea is still a terrific hitter, but I can't see a guy with his frame hitting like that for most of the contract. It'll be interesting to see how Aiden Miller develops, since they seem set on him at shortstop. I'd love someone to push Trea to second base, but then they'd have to spin off Stott (who is about as good as you can bet at second) for something.

This guy has terrible range, sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT