ADVERTISEMENT

Men's NCAA basketball 2024-25 roster moves, transfers, recruits

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

Seton Hall Pirates

Departed or expected to depart: Kadary Richmond (15.7 PPG), Al-Amir Dawes (15.0 PPG), Dre Davis (15.0 PPG), Jaden Bediako (8.1 PPG), Elijah Hutchins-Everett (3.5 PPG), Jaquan Sanders (2.7 PPG), Malachi Brown (1.3 PPG), Sadraque NgaNga (1.1 PPG), Arda Ozdogan (0.7 PPG), JaQuan Harris

In limbo: None

Expected to return: Isaiah Coleman (5.4 PPG), David Tubek (0.8 PPG), Dylan Addae-Wusu (8.6 PPG)

Incoming transfers: Chaunce Jenkins (15.9 PPG at Old Dominion), Zion Harmon (14.6 PPG at Bethune-Cookman), Yacine Toumi (10.8 PPG at Evansville), Prince Aligbe (4.7 PPG at Boston College), Scotty Middleton (4.4 PPG at Ohio State), Garwey Dual (3.3 PPG at Providence), Emmanuel Okorafor (2.4 PPG at Louisville), Gus Yalden (redshirt at Wisconsin)

Incoming freshmen: Godswill Erheriene (four-star), Jahseem Felton (three-star), Assane Mbaye (NR)

Head coach: Shaheen Holloway

When the ticket office asked us to renew early, I did so as I feared losing my enthusiasm as things played out.

But when I look at this roster, I am pumped!!!! Yeah, you can say they are a bunch of strangers, but I see so much to re-enthuse my enthusiasm. Dual, Coleman and Scotty, man I am loving the idea of these three guys at the 1,2,3 and we aren't even sure if they are gonna start (I think they will but who knows).

Chance, Zion and Jahseem. Gus and Yasine and Prince. And I will never forget Wusu. The three guys who fill out the roster are no slouches either. A yr of growth for Dave, finally get to see Godswill and see how the legs have healed, and Emmanuel too.

I am seeing a team ready to Shaheen the shyte out of some opponents! Forty minutes of Pirate flogging.

If McLoone messes up a few names I think he has a valid excuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT