ADVERTISEMENT

Misc June tweets & Stories

Michstfr used to post here. Didn't he? Sju guy? I remember him as smarter than that tweet lol
Was just thinking the same thing. He was a passionate college basketball fan but some of his posts here were very biased.

This is a really great thread to read through. Freshman kids are getting screwed.... hopefully this makes parents wake up to the reality that the vast majority of AAU programs and Travel teams are complete and utter scams.

I was at the barbershop a few weeks back, and I was talking to a guy who was telling me that his son got a D1 Scholarship to play baseball. He said when he calculated the cost, he easily spent over 50K making sure his son had all the exposure- not to mention the summers he had to go without seeing his kid because his team was on a circuit through the southern states and he had work here in NJ.

So I guess it worked out for him? I'm not sure really, thats time you never get back.... sounds awful to me to lose out on all that time with your kids.

Good for The Big East. This will be a very competitive contract year.

How many games will be on NBC Sports Network as opposed to TNT or channel 4? NBCSN is not a very common station - I think less available than FS1 much more FS2 like.
I don't think NBCSN even exists anymore, does it? But I wonder in cities where they operate a RSN, like NBC Sports Philadelphia, if we would get some of these?

How many games will be on NBC Sports Network as opposed to TNT or channel 4? NBCSN is not a very common station - I think less available than FS1 much more FS2 like.

I don't think NBCSN even exists anymore, does it? But I wonder in cities where they operate a RSN, like NBC Sports Philadelphia, if we would get some of these?
NBCSN no longer exists. It ceased operations at the end of 2021.

NBC uses USA Network to air sporting events, including college basketball. NBC has had a package of A-10 games going back to when NBCSN was operating. Those games moved to USA. I believe NBC's new NASCAR package includes events on USA as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT