ADVERTISEMENT

More exculpatory evidence

TomWall

All Big East
Jan 8, 2003

Murdoch and Paul Ryan must have prevented Tucker from showing this video. And lord knows Tucker wasn't allowed to show the videos of the Capital police crimes.

What is becoming more obvious is that many of the exculpatory evidence vidoes we have seen on conservative sites are smartphone videos. Therefore, the Dem's had the Stasi track down anyone near the Capital (non-Feds) and treat them unfairly to scare everyone. This all done to suppress any other exculpatory evidence videos from smartphones that may be out there!

The Marxist Left will do ANYTHING to maintain and increase their power.

Last edited:
Not sure this will go anywhere.

Chansley plead guilty to one count of Obstructing the Proceedings of Congress.

The fact that he was non-violent was presented in court and considered. He was given the low end (41 months) of the possible 20 year sentence and credit for time served.

Perhaps he has a case for new trial based on evidence being withheld. The new video does not seem to conflict with the conviction.

Not sure this will go anywhere.

Chansley plead guilty to one count of Obstructing the Proceedings of Congress.

The fact that he was non-violent was presented in court and considered. He was given the low end (41 months) of the possible 20 year sentence and credit for time served.

Perhaps he has a case for new trial based on evidence being withheld. The new video does not seem to conflict with the conviction.
At trial both sides had access to the same discovery...this was not new video

Defense counsel has access to what the prosecution provides. Prosecution is obligated to provide the evidence that it will use in court and any exculpatory evidence it has.

Ask Lord Cern to weigh in.

I have not read anything stating whether the entire 40,000 was or was not made available to the defense.

Defense counsel has access to what the prosecution provides. Prosecution is obligated to provide the evidence that it will use in court and any exculpatory evidence it has.

Well, this video specifically was played during the Jan 6th committee hearings. Just after 1 hour 58 minutes.
So not really hidden by anyone

Kind of ridiculous. While some were violent, most were not but none of those idiots had any right to be in the capital.

Who said it was hidden?

Go back and read my first post.

You are twisting my other post and implying it says more than it does.

To be clear, I do not think there is a clear understanding of what video was or wasn't available to the defense.

If it is determined that there was video withheld that is exculpatory, he might have grounds for appeal.

From what I have seen, the so called new video does nothing to counter the charge of Obstructing Congress. As I said previously, his sentence already factored that he was non-violent.

Last edited:
Who said it was hidden?

Tomwall did. That's what I was referring to.

I was just replaying to you because you said we don't know what the prosecution provided. That's true, but we do know at least that this video was not being hidden as Tom said.

Reactions: Pirata
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT