ADVERTISEMENT

More June Tweets

Jordan Jelly Walker‏@ShiftyJordan 12h

DCpqpAdU0AA_QW7.jpg:large

Good to see Jordan Walker doing what so many athletes like to do. Look for motivation.

But I don't think many if any SHU fans are down on his game at all. The most cautious fans, and that includes myself, don't for a minute doubt his ability. The question isn't if he'll be a force at the Hall it's when.

And I guess it's the when part he's using to prove his point.

SHU Pirate fans will love watching this dynamo on the court. Maybe early on, maybe a little later in the season.

I think Jordan Walker is referring to the recruiting rankings. He has outplayed many players who were ranked higher than him. I agree that Jordan Walker is way underrated, but in the end he will prove all the so-called recruiting experts wrong. #HALLin

That's a good point. Any player as small in stature as he is will constantly be in a battle to prove himself.

Players like that most always have a chip on their shoulders and use it for motivation.

The key for Jordan is to learn how to funnel that emotion to reach his potential. After all, the only person he will have anything to prove to is the man standing on the sidelines making all the decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT