ADVERTISEMENT

Nov Tweets

I read a book on the Hurleys about 10/15 years ago. Forget the name but it when in depth on Danny and his time at SHU. What he had to deal with was really tough. I always thought he was getting a bad rap while he was at the Hall but that book convinced me. I will always be a fan of Danny, except for two times a year.

I read a book on the Hurleys about 10/15 years ago. Forget the name but it when in depth on Danny and his time at SHU. What he had to deal with was really tough. I always thought he was getting a bad rap while he was at the Hall but that book convinced me. I will always be a fan of Danny, except for two times a year.
There was a book in the 90s written after the 93 season Divided Loyalties I did a school report on it my high school freshman year in 96-97

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Also the Woj book which i read but dont vividly remember may have had touched on danny and shu...dad has said in multiple past pieces on TV that dan def had performance anxiety at shu

Were you at Bunny's? If so any details you can share?
Sure. I would say 35-40 showed up specifically for this event. BIG Ike, Daryl Walker, Greg Tynes, Johnny Morton, MTL, Jerry Walker, Mike Nzei Danny C took turns bartending... Coach Holloway stopped in and was very cordial and appreciative... they had tip cans set up at bar labeled onward setonia so assuming that went directly to Nil. Not the most organized event I've ever been to but it was a fun time nevertheless...

Reactions: Halldan1
Fanta has really developed, I can see expanding into other sporting events as his career progresses.

Agreed. They gave him the Rick Pitino interview series that will air next week as previously mentioned. That's a pretty big vote of confidence from Fox. Unlike the other networks they have done quite well promoting young/up and coming talent with Joe Davis and Kevin Burkardt. Could definitely see him being a big player there someday.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Matt does the SHU podcasts that I post every season.

He's hoping to have his first one up maybe as soon as today with Mike McBride to answer the NIL questions we posed on this site.

For a good while he lived in my town, my kids knew his kids. I graduated the year before he arrived, but was always a fan, especially when he played for SHU.

I really wanted him to be the next SHU coach. I'm happy how things turned out, but had Willard decided to leave a little earlier, Danny Hurley would have been my first choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT