ADVERTISEMENT

Zags/Sha tweets

It’s a tough one. Could they have done more? Sure, who couldn’t? But this was also a team nobody thought would be any good too. He squeezed a lot out of them.

Then you get 5 bid stealers. Aiyaya.

It really comes down to computer metrics based on secret algorithms which value efficiency more than actual wins.

It was all done by AI and they got it wrong. Not unlike the photos of our founding fathers.

Reactions: CaptBob
C’mon 09. Those first three games you mention the team was finding an identify and coming together. They lost to PC without Richmond. Since losing to RU, they went something like 15-7. Give the negativity a rest.
And none of those are even close to the worst losses of the teams that were selected. But let 09 preach.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
C’mon 09. Those first three games you mention the team was finding an identify and coming together. They lost to PC without Richmond. Since losing to RU, they went something like 15-7. Give the negativity a rest.

Every game counts. Seton Hall wasn't ready in those games and is now paying the price. As the selection chair said, every game counts the same no matter when it is played. Was

Reactions: garyshu71
It's not about who you beat, considering Virginia and Michigan St. were putrid in Q1 games, it's about who you don't lose to. Unless you're A&M or FAU of course with mucho Q3/Q4 losses.

And we beat Uconn and Marquette. We didn't lose two Q4 games. The AAC is dog 🐕 💩.

Seton Hall also didn't have a single win against a tournament team away from Newark (0-4). That is no bueno and a major red flag for any committee. Seven losses to non-NCAA teams is also pretty weak.

Seton Hall also didn't have a single win against a tournament team away from Newark (0-4). That is no bueno and a major red flag for any committee. Seven losses to non-NCAA teams is also pretty weak.
Only because St. John’s and Providence were also irrationally left out of the field. Should have been 2 wins. There is no reasonable explanation for what happened tonight. Not one.

Only because St. John’s and Providence were also irrationally left out of the field. Should have been 2 wins. There is no reasonable explanation for what happened tonight. Not one.

Lol, just stop. St. John's and PC weren't even in the first four out. SJU didn't have a tournament worthy resume at all. PC I could see a case for.

Reactions: LeftCoastPirates
This isn't the reason Seton Hall was left out. NET doesn't determine selection, only seeding. Try not losing to USC, Iowa, Rutgers, and Providence (two of those at home) next time, Sha.
the other bubble teams have bad losses, and the ones that dont dont have good wins. you think losing to providence was a nail in the coffin, have you taken a look at other teams??

youre just butthurt because youve been spouting how nobody understands the purpose of metrics only to have multiple teams cited by their metrics. seton halls losses didnt get them bounced, other teams have losses. seton hall got bounced because theyre seton hall and the #2 conference got no respect. its a biased draw and theres no denying.

• Haha
Reactions: shu09
Lol, just stop. St. John's and PC weren't even in the first four out. SJU didn't have a tournament worthy resume at all. PC I could see a case for.
And FAU, Michigan State, Virginia, and Dayton did? I’m not worried about what this committee thought of the first four out. It’s clear what their intention was. Go back and watch the UNC committee member said when pressed about the Big East. He obviously had a script and stuck to it. He took hard questions and rode the fence. Time for you to start asking questions.

What are you talking about? You say they didn't have a tournament worthy resume, but their resume is better than multiple teams that made the tournament.

St. Johns
20-12
4-10 Q1
10-12 Q1/Q2
5-6 road

Michigan St.
19-14
3-9 Q1
9-14 Q1/Q2
3-7 road record

You're lost, St. Johns resume is BETTER. The funniest part is that Michigan St isn't a fringe team, they got a 9 seed.

What are you talking about? You say they didn't have a tournament worthy resume, but their resume is better than multiple teams that made the tournament.

St. Johns
20-12
4-10 Q1
10-12 Q1/Q2
5-6 road

Michigan St.
19-14
3-9 Q1
9-14 Q1/Q2
3-7 road record

You're lost, St. Johns resume is BETTER. The funniest part is that Michigan St isn't a fringe team, they got a 9 seed.
And neither is FAU who landed an 8 seed!

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
And FAU, Michigan State, Virginia, and Dayton did? I’m not worried about what this committee thought of the first four out. It’s clear what their intention was. Go back and watch the UNC committee member said when pressed about the Big East. He obviously had a script and stuck to it. He took hard questions and rode the fence. Time for you to start asking questions.
If you don’t mind, Hall is Life, can you share/recap what the UNC committee member said? As to Virginia, let’s face it. No matter how much they didn’t deserve to be in, there was no way that these people on the committee were going to keep the 3rd place ACC team out of the tournament.

It’s funny how 09 comes out when we have bad news . rarely hear from him after all of the great wins. What’s that about?

LOL. I'm here most every day (too much, I admit).

This board is in rare form tonight. Everyone is out to get Seton Hall! It's an agenda! Should have grabbed my popcorn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT