ADVERTISEMENT

April Tweets

I think bc they framed it as he declined them.
Seems to me like ISU wanted it's fans to know it tried to keep him.

Not sure St Louis is the job I would have gone to. Over the years, a bunch of good coaches have done very little there.

Reactions: shupat08
Seems to me like ISU wanted it's fans to know it tried to keep him.

Not sure St Louis is the job I would have gone to. Over the years, a bunch of good coaches have done very little there.
It’s the money and resources. Schertz coaches DII and then according the numbers Trilly/Sage groups have made little at ISU and they couldn’t compete with STL even in the final.

It’s the money and resources. Schertz coaches DII and then according the numbers Trilly/Sage groups have made little at ISU and they couldn’t compete with STL even in the final.
I understand leaving ISU completely. Seems to me, there are better jobs that are or will become available this year or next.

I understand leaving ISU completely. Seems to me, there are better jobs that are or will become available this year or next.
Yeah, probably. He could jump again if a power conference school opens up but hard to turn down what Saint Louis gave him in real time.

They're just reporting a fact. He declined the contract extension and resigned.
Yeah, that the technical fact, but contextually, Curry’s point in all the back and forth is that it’s petty by ISU since they couldn’t or wouldn’t compete financially and don’t try to make him look like the bad guy for taking a job that pays him nearly 7x more and more than double their final offer (which they came up on significantly from his $350k).

I think it’s a non story. These changes always leave some initial bad feelings. It’s happened to us. Them time marches on. He’s following the American Dream, stepping up.

Yeah, that the technical fact, but contextually, Curry’s point in all the back and forth is that it’s petty by ISU since they couldn’t or wouldn’t compete financially and don’t try to make him look like the bad guy for taking a job that pays him nearly 7x more and more than double their final offer (which they came up on significantly from his $350k).

I think it’s a non story. These changes always leave some initial bad feelings. It’s happened to us. Them time marches on. He’s following the American Dream, stepping up.

I don't know who that tweeter is, but it's a crazy view. The post doesn't make him look bad at all. It reports a fact and thanks him for his accomplishments at ISU.

Reactions: shupat08
I don't know who that tweeter is, but it's a crazy view. The post doesn't make him look bad at all. It reports a fact and thanks him for his accomplishments at ISU.
He’s very locked-in to the scene. Connects with Trilly.

I have a lot of fun at Quick Rick's expense, but I like this. He hears the outcry against the Pope hire from the UK crowd and shows up to defend his guy. It's just a brief message, but I think it carries some weight.
100%. He's supporting one of his guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT