ADVERTISEMENT

New Quinerly Mixtape

He just lists a few schools currently with the most interest:

Nova, UVA, Arizona, Stanford.

Ceballoj you are a Nova fan and the interview was from Scouts Nova.com site.

Fljn, true. But there wasnt a Nova bias in the interview and he spoke about each school. Are you inferring that this list isnt accurate?

On the verge of 3 consecutive tourney appearances and 4 starting positions opening up - I'm hoping that opens the flood gates for a couple blue chip recruits.

So you mean we should go after kids we have no realistic shot at just so we are left scrambling when that kid chooses another school?

We should go after the best kids we have a realistic shot at getting. Once and awhile its is fine to chase the unicorn, but not every year.

Here's a song about our recruiting strategy, especially of Duval:

Reactions: Irishwakeup
Watched Nazi Reid's mixtape as well and that's the best I've ever seen him play. Not terribly athletic or quick but I'm thinking RC holds him back.

Reactions: Joe_T and walnuter
There is word that Nova is pushing for Quinerly to commit now. Nova leads and his mother wants him to commit but Quinerly wants to see the process through. Speculation is that this is tied to Prentis Hubb and his desire to commit in the next few weeks (down to Nova and MD with Nova leading). If Hubb commits before Quinerly, Quinerly to Nova likely wouldn't happen.

I'd be curious how Jordan Walker would impact a player like quinerly. I still want the staff to go after quinerly 110%. I hope walkers commitment doesn't make quinerly eliminate us.

There is word that Nova is pushing for Quinerly to commit now. Nova leads and his mother wants him to commit but Quinerly wants to see the process through. Speculation is that this is tied to Prentis Hubb and his desire to commit in the next few weeks (down to Nova and MD with Nova leading). If Hubb commits before Quinerly, Quinerly to Nova likely wouldn't happen.
Gee, sounds a lot like a pasted version of what was posted on the Trove minus the dad comments. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd be curious how Jordan Walker would impact a player like quinerly. I still want the staff to go after quinerly 110%. I hope walkers commitment doesn't make quinerly eliminate us.

Aren't they boys? So maybe it would help actually

Halldan1, sorry not on the Trove :)
I can see that. But I have noticed in the last couple of months news that is posted there, news on occasion that is not generally known, appears here a day or so after.

Not saying readers here don't have their own sources but I have seen this happen to often too be a coincidence. Readers do after all share information with others.

I would just ask if that is happening please respect our pay site by keeping what is there off the free board.

The Trove sponsors this free site. Without our loyal members Piratecrew.com would be a shell of itself as Tom and I wouldn't be able to do here what we do now.

Thank you

BINGO! Hope he holds out.

Dan sorry but got my info from a source and kept it to myself because of what happened with Thompson last year and people calling a few of us that we were making things up. So I don't post anything "juicy" anymore. I may give out hints here and there.

My source is also not on the trove but knows what's going on. LOL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT