ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit - Assane Mbaye

I have not read a complete bio but I am betting that based on where he is from he grew up playing soccer. If that is the case then he is probably more athletic then a lot of 7 footers out there. I suspect he will be able to move up and down the court quite well and also around the basket. Offense may be the hardest thing for him to learn but with his size all he needs is a short jump shot and to dunk the ball when he gets it down low and never ever put the ball on the floor.

I can see Ryan Kalkbrenner getting stuffed a few times too!

I have not read a complete bio but I am betting that based on where he is from he grew up playing soccer. If that is the case then he is probably more athletic then a lot of 7 footers out there. I suspect he will be able to move up and down the court quite well and also around the basket. Offense may be the hardest thing for him to learn but with his size all he needs is a short jump shot and to dunk the ball when he gets it down low and never ever put the ball on the floor.

I can see Ryan Kalkbrenner getting stuffed a few times too!
Actually was a ballerina.

• Haha
Reactions: TheHall87
The way our big man recruiting is going Assane may be our starting center! Hopefully Sha still has a few things up his sleeve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT