ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Undefeateds with Bama connection

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006
Last 3 teams without a loss Dolphins (Tua), Eagles (Hurts), Giants (Daboll)

Tua replaced Hurts in national title game that Daboll was calling plays for Jan of 2018

Reactions: Gohall129
3 games in and only 2 3-0 teams pending tonight.

Salary cap working?

Giants have been a pleasant surprise. For all those clamoring to draft a new QB, have you seen the performances of Herbert and Burrows ( not including against a bad Jets team). They have both been pretty pedestrian. They both have had continuity in their coaching and offensive system, something Jones has not. NFL network was making a comment on Hurts that his numbers have improved being in same system for a second year...something Jones has not had the benefit of since college. Giants and Fans need to just see a progression throughout this year before wanting to throw him to the trash heap. He has all the measurables you'd want in a franchise QB....arm strength, accuracy, athletic/mobile. The only thing he doesn't have, no fault of his own, is comfort in an offensive system.

Tua replaced Hurts in national title game that Daboll was calling plays for Jan of 2018
And they were both throwing TD passes to Waddle who is a real good one.

I watched Red Zone almost the whole day yesterday. It's so obvious that any team that does not value building a good offensive line will struggle, as will the QB's.

Looks like the 72 Dolphins will be breaking out the champagne glasses early this year.

I watched Red Zone almost the whole day yesterday. It's so obvious that any team that does not value building a good offensive line will struggle, as will the QB's.
Something else I’ve pointed out to Jones haters. His line up until this year have gotten progressively worst. If anyone thinks drafting a new QB will fix the o-line woes they’re sadly mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT