ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Game From Sanders

Hall-O-Daze

All Big East
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2020
Up in the clouds
With Coleman out with bronchitis.

Georgia showed some fight in the second half(or at least were more offensively efficient), and Sanders’ contribution to the game made the difference between winning very comfortably and the game being a nail biter. I’ve had enough nail biters this season so I definitely appreciate that.

Anyway, hopefully he is giving us a glimpse of what’s to come. Not only has this tournament given our seniors the opportunity to go out on a high note, it has also provided extra playing time to the players who will, more than likely, be leading this squad in the future. Great to see Sanders was more than up to the task of stepping up tonight. Hope to see some more of that Thursday!

Good to see him have something positive to build on. He’s got high and sort of elongated release on his shot but when he hits them they rip through the net.

In addition to his offense also playing much better defense.Hopefully he continues to develop into next season.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
He needs to get in better shape. He looks pudgy and soft! Lose some weight and add muscle and speed
We all need to lose some weight, couple of pudgy and soft players are stars of this tournament season. Kid from Indiana State and also big kid from NC State. If Sanders can hit 3’s and play at his weight I don’t care what he looks like.

Sanders had a good game at Butler earlier this season so it sure seems he is comfortable there. I have been down in Sanders this season but he has definitely picked it up at the right time. Good for him.

We all need to lose some weight, couple of pudgy and soft players are stars of this tournament season. Kid from Indiana State and also big kid from NC State. If Sanders can hit 3’s and play at his weight I don’t care what he looks like.
Too bad SHU and Powell are on the outs. He could have been a mentor to sanders on how he transformed his body and how it helped his game.

he showed up with confidence to the game last night. That was missing much of the season.

We don’t need Sanders to be a Dawes level scorer. if he can give us 15/20 mpg with the offensive output he showed it’s a win for us having him in the rotation

Reactions: NYC Pirate
That tends to happen when a shooter gets consistent minutes. He should have gotten more run this season.
I disagree, besides his shooting, his defense has stepped up the last couple of games...which we all know under Sha, if you don't play D, you don't see minutes.

You’d think that Mr. NY hitting a few jump shots wouldn’t be news worthy but here we are..

Could we see Coleman tomorrow night?. I’d think he’d want to be there. Hope he makes it. A couple of extra day’s rest may have helped.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HallGuy23
How can you be a division 1 basketball player and be out of shape/ fat? You have endless support staff around you and world class training for free.

Reactions: SHU AL 84
If Coleman has bronchitis like they said on the broadcast last night there's zero chance of seeing him.

How can you be a division 1 basketball player and be out of shape/ fat? You have endless support staff around you and world class training for free.
Remember M Powell in the beginning, not that i'm comparing Sanders to Powell from a skill set standpoint.

dallas-texas-dj-burns-jr-30-of-the-north-carolina-state-wolfpack-reacts-after-drawing-a-foul.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT