ADVERTISEMENT

Misc tweets & stories

Well, I was checking out a book at the Princeton Public Library yesterday wearing my SHU sweatshirt and the Librarian says to me “that was a great win by Seton Hall last week.” See, the brand is expanding!!!
I'm guessing this is sarcasm. From an admissions POV, the NIT win was probably worth a lot, which couldn't be bought with advertising dollars.

I'm guessing this is sarcasm. From an admissions POV, the NIT win was probably worth a lot, which couldn't be bought with advertising dollars.
It’s the absolute truth, it really happened. My last sentence was just having a little fun.

do these kids think their is something better out their for them? Like Brown and the Turk, are you gonna really get any better. especially the Turk, Holloway gave you a chance in one of the best leagues and you decide to bounce after doing nothing?

do these kids think their is something better out their for them? Like Brown and the Turk, are you gonna really get any better. especially the Turk, Holloway gave you a chance in one of the best leagues and you decide to bounce after doing nothing?
Gone are the days of player development. No more Brunsons or mamus or Rhodes
The sooner the player realizes this the better.

Gone are the days of player development. No more Brunsons or mamus or Rhodes
The sooner the player realizes this the better.
It’s player development through player retention now. First part of portal season is retaining the kids you want to retain. If you look at some of the other BE schools, a number retained or at least appear to have retained their younger players they wanted to keep. Sophomores becoming juniors. Freshman becoming sophomores. That’s part and parcel of this portal world now.

After you retain, then you fill gaps and seemingly there are lots of possible options there with kids announcing every day they are moving and more to come no doubt.

sad part is 99% of them will never make that level, and then they will bounce around from school 2 school and the credits wont transfer over and they will be left with no degree and a few thousand but no job... true story

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
i agree, but its so annoying that these student athletes if u wanna call em truly believe they can do better, i love Shaheen he makes boys men, these kids aint going to the NBA 9 outta 10 of em, so learn something

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT