ADVERTISEMENT

NJ’s big time college FB team

Is perhaps not quite the juggernaut that Politi predicted. And keep in mind no bigger booster for rehiring Schiano than Politi who advocated “give him whatever he wants” to Hobbs.

Schiano was given a big contract and whatever he wanted at ru. The hire was a big mistake but nobody else really wanted the job . His resume is average at best . Failure in the NFL, at ru one big win against Louisville his first time around and some second rate bowl games. Now they are stuck with him. Eating his big state contract should not happen.RU Rah, Rah !! Hahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

Who cares about football, I'm worried about their basketball team. Most of their guys did the tunnel 2 towers 5K run a couple weeks ago in NYC. To be honest they're a bunch of very nice young men talking and greeting a lot of random people. They're young, but they're big. Going to be a good test for us for sure.

Who cares about football, I'm worried about their basketball team. Most of their guys did the tunnel 2 towers 5K run a couple weeks ago in NYC. To be honest they're a bunch of very nice young men talking and greeting a lot of random people. They're young, but they're big. Going to be a good test for us for sure.
Big issue is can the Coach manage them. Or will they be kids with pocketful of $$ looking to the next stage.

Big issue is can the Coach manage them. Or will they be kids with pocketful of $$ looking to the next stage.
That's being a Seton Hall fan and reliving 2000-2001 all over again. But since then we've seen a lot of teams get really good seeds and/or make good runs in March with freshmen going to the next level. Yeah there's the occassional year it blows up in a teams face but overall I'd bet that's not even happening 2 times out of 10 when a program gets 2 McDAA's. I think the bigger question will be their physical strength. In the world of transfers everywhere you can have a team of 18 year olds going up against a team of 23-24 year olds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT