ADVERTISEMENT

Policies

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
wondering the thoughts on people who have actually looked at the policies of each candidate. Both are deficient in this category but it does seem Harris at least gives us more meat on the bone with her 83 page policy deep dive

compared to trump aka "stop doing all the bad things and do all the good things" accordion web page that has very official language like "best economy in history" and "drain the swamp"

Reactions: silkcitypirate
When you're comparing what the candidates have posted on their website you know the candidate you want to win is in trouble. Pretty sure that means they've done a terrible job telling the people what they're for.

Last edited:
I managed to get through page 1 of Chapter 1 before the sheer stupidity hit me right in the face.

Under "Lower Costs for Middle-Class Families", are these:

Restoring the Expanded Child Tax Credit to Up to $3,600 to Help More Than 100 Million Americans
A New $6,000 Tax Cut to Help Families Pay for the High Costs of a Child’s First Year of Life

These don't lower costs. They put more money in the hands of the chosen ones. If anything, that would most likely increase costs.

That's no different than saying tariffs would decrease costs for people.

I couldn't read any further.

I managed to get through page 1 of Chapter 1 before the sheer stupidity hit me right in the face.

Restoring the Expanded Child Tax Credit to Up to $3,600 to Help More Than 100 Million Americans
A New $6,000 Tax Cut to Help Families Pay for the High Costs of a Child’s First Year of Life

These don't lower costs. They put more money in the hands of the chosen ones. If anything, that would most likely increase costs.

Are "the chosen ones" 1) people who files taxes, and 2) have children?

That Trump issues page is an abomination, but the "Free, Honest and Lawful Elections" one made me laugh out loud.

People like to get on the Harris campaign for being scant on policy specifics (not disagreeing with this), but it's not like the Trump people are doing any better here.

Q: "How are you going to end the war in Ukraine?"

A: "Well, we're going to end the war by not being weak and not being dumb, which is what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are. It's very simple..."

This is like how a fifth grader would respond in an argument.

That Trump issues page is an abomination, but the "Free, Honest and Lawful Elections" one made me laugh out loud.

People like to get on the Harris campaign for being scant on policy specifics (not disagreeing with this), but it's not like the Trump people are doing any better here.

Q: "How are you going to end the war in Ukraine?"

A: "Well, we're going to end the war by not being weak and not being dumb, which is what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are. It's very simple..."

This is like how a fifth grader would respond in an argument.
he's cornered the 5th grade education cohorts for years.

there's meat on this bone. not sure if you stopped reading the other link i said which is embarassing.

you would think $6000 goes to new families not chosen ones no?

When you're comparing what the candidates have posted on their website you know the candidate you want to win is in trouble. Pretty sure that means they've done a terrible job telling the people what they're for.
no it doesn't. frankly probably the opposite. the one is positioned to find solutions, the other just diarrheaing all over the office.

really interesting though because most people here think she's a bad candidate because she has no ideas. well they're all there. in depth. i doubt anyone will read it god forbid they have to admit it. one already admitted it lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT