ADVERTISEMENT

NJ winter COVID Wave and USA wave starting

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
I hate to say it. But I told you so. It appears the winter wave is beginning in the Garden State. 11% positive case increase week over week in the Garden State. One high school (Morristown High School) had decided to go all remote until further notice because of positive covid cases and the upcoming winter wave. Expect more schools to follow.

While in the United States, just not enough people are Vaccinated or haven't got their boosters yet. Cases are up again to 80,000 a day. Unfortunately, this pandemic won't go away any time soon. We will have another brutal COVID winter. I told you so!

You forgot to mention that 98% of the folks in hospitals are unvaccinated. Your BS is getting old.
98%? You used to say 99%? Percentage of vaccinated hoping up. Huh?

Your Bs is getting old too. You don't even mention vaccine effectiveness going down over time.

Any public school that goes fully remote at this point should be shut down, the decision-makers fired, and any willing participants fired. Enough is enough.

Reactions: shu09

Cases up 31% from a week ago, hospitalizations up above 700 again. A spike is coming! Murphy also mentioned "they will look into" where this increase could be possibly traced from. A reporter noted there has been an increase in indoor sporing events/concerts recently in the week. The reporter implied those events could be a cause for this spike. I warned the board!

The latest numbers. Hospitalizations in the garden state increasing fast. Had an interesting conversation with my doctor friend last night before the hall game. Patients going to the er over the last few days in hospital have reported to be vaccinated and received their final jabs 7 to 8 months ago. This is very bad if this trend continues. My doctor friend agrees with my assessment we have have a huge surge in covid related hospitalizations this winter.

• Haha
Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT