ADVERTISEMENT

No Aiken or Long

covid is spreading like wildfire. im certain someone else on the team will get this by next week.

this is bad news.

covid is spreading like wildfire. im certain someone else on the team will get this by next week.

this is bad news.

Yep I agree. I've been warning about this winter surge but posters on here didn't want to listen.

Reactions: SHUMikechine
Thus far Omicron variant seems to be very mild symptoms and college athletes (young and healthy) are the best able to handle the virus. Slowing the spread is just dragging out the inevitable. PLAY BALL!!!

This virus is never going away and anyone who thinks otherwise isn't paying attention.

Everyone, enough with the virus talk. Take that to LOTS.

Please don't force me to lock this thread.

Reactions: walshtrips
I just was told this matters not in regard to sos
What are you smoking tonight? Can you not grasp that it counts as a win, counts in stats, but is not factored into NET or SOS and won’t be presented to the selection committee should we be so fortunate?

Also, 30 games is plenty (2 more than standard) to judge a resume.

Let it rest Sean.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Article was clear it wasn’t Covid. Even if it was it’s clear young healthy kids have little to worry about
im not worried about his health (i think hed be fine) im worried were not gonna have players for texas

The statewide transmission rate for Friday was 1.16, up from 1.15.
It's spreading, but not too badly.

Respectfully Father, I think you deflected my question. Is over 3,000 cases a day spreading like wildfire, or not?

Covid is never going away....it's time we adjust to the new normal. If you're not comfortable going to games this year you'll never be comfortable going to a game again. Get vaccinated, wear a mask, mitigate risk the best you can. But you need to get on with your life. It's equally unhealthy to isolate yourself and live in irrational fear.

Covid is never going away....it's time we adjust to the new normal. If you're not comfortable going to games this year you'll never be comfortable going to a game again. Get vaccinated, wear a mask, mitigate risk the best you can. But you need to get on with your life. It's equally unhealthy to isolate yourself and live in irrational fear.

You don't speak for me...and that's not true I'll never go to games again. Just waiting for the green light from my doctor.

The statewide transmission rate for Friday was 1.16, up from 1.15.
It's spreading, but not too badly.

RT up to 1.2, all key indicators going up. I predicted to this winter surge. Its now happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT