ADVERTISEMENT

NY Post interview with Sha

another one

Reactions: lokiSHU
My goodness. Willard’s been gone nearly a week and some guys just can’t resist taking shots at him. Nuts. Let it go already. Most SHu fans are looking forward, not backwards.

another one
Love this quote from the article:

Holloway has great basketball smarts—but that alone wouldn’t make a great Cinderella. The key is that he also has those undefinable traits that turn guys who know basketball into great coaches—the ability to talk to someone and make them feel important, the ability to say cool stuff on demand.

The captain, oh man, I forgot about that lady. Those were some great years around here. Wonder if double00 is still around here somewhere. That guy HATED Willard.
double00 had some primetime suits.

Sad that people still let the vortex creator drag them down into never ending, pointless arguments all these years later. Sadder still when it’s part of the endless Willard bootlicking crusade.

Regardless, Zach DID ask Willard about it before the tourney. Willard lied, said he hadn’t been offered any jobs (as of 3/17…yeah right), lied again & said he wasn’t looking to go anywhere, but also wouldn’t guarantee he would be the programs coach next season. It was bullshit clearly, as we now know this had been in the works for quite some time.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/march...ure/?msclkid=e5b29242ac8b11ecbb05608dc902662e

Reactions: TomWall
It's interesting Sha has a chip on his shoulder about X's & O's vs just being a recruiter. I've always respected his in-game ability since it was revealed he was the one tasked as lead scout / tactician for the Gibbs upset over Villanova in the BET. I believe he took the Cohen/Popkin interview that day. Wow, can't believe that is almost a decade ago now...

Sad that people still let the vortex creator drag them down into never ending, pointless arguments all these years later. Sadder still when it’s part of the endless Willard bootlicking crusade.

Regardless, Zach DID ask Willard about it before the tourney. Willard lied, said he hadn’t been offered any jobs (as of 3/17…yeah right), lied again & said he wasn’t looking to go anywhere, but also wouldn’t guarantee he would be the programs coach next season. It was bullshit clearly, as we now know this had been in the works for quite some time.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/march...ure/?msclkid=e5b29242ac8b11ecbb05608dc902662e
LOL “I don’t pay attention to it. I’m focused on what I have to do with my players.” Same exact type of quote people are so impressed with now.

Reactions: TheHall87
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT