ADVERTISEMENT

Okay to Dream

P615007

Junior
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
We all know its a stretch but imagine this all coming together. Last time a one and done came to our team it was Eddie Griffin. Their really was no future foundation in terms of recruiting classes for that team. This time its different solid foundation and a core group that will run through walls for each other and for their coach. Come on Trey you are the final piece to what will be a great ride.

Posted Feb 10, 2017
Isaiah Whitehead‏Verified account@IsaiahW_15
Get @DatGuy_Trey In A Pirate Uniform & He Can Have The Number
1f64f-1f3ff.png
2693.png
1f535.png
#SHU

C4WzrpcVMAAuRbi.jpg

I say this only to help you... STOP. You will only be more disappointed. Don't want to see anyone fall into a depression when he chooses Duke. Move on, and I tell you the future looks awesome.

4 starters back (when/if Angle makes it official), with some great recruits, and a point guard with a high ceiling that we get to watch mature and improve throughout the year!

I say this only to help you... STOP. You will only be more disappointed. Don't want to see anyone fall into a depression when he chooses Duke. Move on, and I tell you the future looks awesome.

4 starters back (when/if Angle makes it official), with some great recruits, and a point guard with a high ceiling that we get to watch mature and improve throughout the year!
Not saying to bet your home on this at all, but life is short, until its all said and done, let people hope.. Who knows what will happen right? In the end our Pirates will always be our Pirates

Anyone who falls into depression if and when he chooses Duke should immediately delete his account and seek help.

Reactions: Seton75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT