ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Setonia - Latest Drops

SHUHitman

All Big East
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2013
I didn't really see these mentioned or talked about here; if there's another thread on them I missed please feel free to delete:

Pirate's Roast Coffee

Hand-Made Pirate Ornament - Silk Road Bazaar

There's always a lot of talk here about the cost/value ratio of some of the items offered up for sale. As much as I'd like to purchase anything with a Pirate on it, a lot of things have simply been out of my budget unfortunately. In the case of these two items, however....we're talking $19.99 each. I absolutely think majority of people can spring for $20 for a bag of coffee grinds that frankly would even look cool as a shelf display item. There's also a handmade ornament that, if you are familiar with Silk Road Bazaar, it's a great partnership and people should appreciate who is crafting these things for us.

$40 bucks total (free shipping too) and you get 2 cool SHU-themed items. This is an opportunity for the little guy to get involved. Maybe buy several and give some as holiday gifts.

how does anyone know when these come out? theres not even a link to buy it. the profile link tree is so confusing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT