ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Setonia social with members of the team

HallX2

All World
Mar 25, 2005
At Bay Head Yacht Club. $1000 a head.

Thoughts? I’m not afraid to contribute and did this past spring in the several matching challenges here but wonder if this should be less.

Reactions: cubbob
It's in Bay Head. I don't think that there's anything in Bay Head that costs less than $1,000. Except for maybe crumb cake at Mueller's.

There has to be big dollar fundraisers but I do agree with you. Like there are in political campaigns there should be more affordable fundraisers for young alumni etc. to keep the fanbase engaged.

It's in Bay Head. I don't think that there's anything in Bay Head that costs less than $1,000. Except for maybe crumb cake at Mueller's.

There has to be big dollar fundraisers but I do agree with you. Like there are in political campaigns there should be more affordable fundraisers for young alumni etc. to keep the fanbase engaged.
Except that I suspect that the hosts are footing the costs of the club. They are members. Thats a common practice.

GREAT bakery.

Should have one practice and one facility tour on the docket each month of the season available for a $100 donation. Requires extremely little $$ outlay and, frankly, very little interaction or involvement from the players and staff. Easiest money they could ever make.

Rutgers has the Court Club which isn't NIL but offers monthly meetings at their practice facility with guest speakers. They do limit the pizza to 2 slices per person though. https://rutgerscourtclub.com/membership.html

I mean this with all sincerity, and not as a joke at all. But has anyone involved with NIL tried to cultivate a relationship with Governor Christie? He lives in Bay Head now and he is a multi-millionaire now several times over through his lobbying shop/ABC contract.

Rutgers has the Court Club which isn't NIL but offers monthly meetings at their practice facility with guest speakers. They do limit the pizza to 2 slices per person though. https://rutgerscourtclub.com/membership.html

Can you blame them? The cost of pretzels is out of control, can't imagine what the cheese and sauce must run them.

In all seriousness, that's a pretty good incentive program. The pricing tiers make sure people of all budgets can get involved and, most importantly, feel invested and rewarded. PirateBlue isn't much these days other than a credit card payment, unless you are dropping $5k or $10k. I don't even get a lapel pin anymore. As a season ticket holder, I haven't seen a welcome kit mailed out since the tickets went digital, either. Small things, but also things easily addressed if desired.

His wife is on the Board. Would expect to be something better than fat chance. Surely someone has the skinny on how to get him to help.

• Haha
Reactions: catholicman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT