ADVERTISEMENT

Our Recruiting going forward

andover joe

All American
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2003
Okay, here's what I see.

We've gotten a wonderful gift with the Taurean transfer-who woulda thunk it? This puts us in a positive place down low right off the bat.

So, what to do now? We have 4 scholarships to give, and our biggest need is for a SF, everybody loves LKing, that's all very nice, but is it really doable?

Yeah, I know, let's go for the best guy available[and King seems to leave out hope for Seton Hall], but don't we all get the feeling that he is really hot for Ky, and, if he, and his support network, are smart, all they have to do is wait 'til the Spring, when Ky has 2-3 schollies open up[for sure], and sit back and wait by the phone for Calipari to come calling[a virtual slam dunk in April]

My choice, if Moore or Rhoden is amenable, pull the trigger now. Let King know what the deal is-You're # 1 for us, we'd love to have you, but it's time to make a decision-Yes or Later? If the answer is later, then the reply is later to you, Louis[if, of course, one of the other guys is ready to come on board]

That being said, now onto the middle; it looks to me as if SHall has a preference for Forrester over Valdir-wonderful, again, make up your mind, Jake; you are most welcome here, we want you, but if you insist on hearing the line at X and Temple and IU and elsewhere, great, good luck, but[if he is in fact willing] I'll swim with my man Valdir while you make up your min d.

Well, that's 2 situations. Next, if Jake wants to strut his feathers around the landscape, and Valdir is with us[and maybe if he isn't], then of course there's Darnell Brodie; with Taurean in tow, to replace Angel, and Ro Gill around to intimidate our foes down low, bringing DB in to assimilate in isn't that bad an option, is it?

And finally [and this is for Pat andFJam], why not Anthony Nelson as recruit # 4? Sounds like a player, seems like a hybrid [???] G, probably our type of guy in the Backcourt, Bronx kid, another local neighborhood player who would fit right in here

Reactions: mountain25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News