ADVERTISEMENT

Party Affiliation

All time low

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/12/independents-democrats-biden-trump-election

Only 27% of each party. Democrat registration at an all time low.
democrat at an all time low.... currently tied with republican which apparently has gone lower in the past. love a good political framing.

is this a factor of old people dying and young people not picking a side? registering to vote is the easiest it's ever been, i bet half the new voters don't even realize they registered.

wonder how many dems are registering as reps to vote against trump in the primary?

Both Parties are Uniparty.

But on this forum you have PARTY fanboys that I guarantee only vote for the LETTER

More so with Dem voters , who take politics as a religion of sorts like we saw with mask wearing and lining up to get poked with the Gates/Fauci Jabs.

But at the end of the day, it comes down to which candidates are puppets to thei WEF Globalist Ghouls led by Klaus Schwab (Bidunce, Haley, Newsom,) and which candidates will fight to preserve American sovereignty (Trump, RDS, RFK Jr, )

I don’t give AF what letter they have next to their name. Neither should any of you.

If a globalist puppet wins ‘24, it will have grave consequences for our futures

Bidunce has been trying to let WHO make our decisions regarding lockdowns, jabs, medical decisions. We can’t allow The next puppet to finish our National sovereignty and Personal freedom.

But on this forum you have PARTY fanboys that I guarantee only vote for the LETTER

More so with Dem voters , who take politics as a religion of sorts like we saw with mask wearing and lining up to get poked with the Gates/Fauci Jabs.

But at the end of the day, it comes down to which candidates are puppets to thei WEF Globalist Ghouls led by Klaus Schwab (Bidunce, Haley, Newsom,) and which candidates will fight to preserve American sovereignty (Trump, RDS, RFK Jr, )

I don’t give AF what letter they have next to their name. Neither should any of you.

Bidunce has been trying to let WHO make our decisions regarding lockdowns, jabs, medical decisions. We can’t allow The next puppet to finish our National sovereignty and Personal freedom.
Special kind of crazy…

I vote for the candidate in the race i align with the most...i have a house of rep person in my CD who is 2nd most tenured in the House who is an R. I don't agree with 100 percent of his platform but I vote for him. I have voted for both parties I am not one party affiliated or a registered dem or rep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT