ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Millar "Swinging Pirate" merchandise

This is good to see. Peter Millar makes very high quality clothing. I have a few PM shirts and they really hold up. I'd like to see the basketball team do some more of this and get some of the swag we see that the coaches wear that can't be found in stores. Placed my order for a shirt and 3 quarter zip. Seems like its only about $20-$25 more than you would find these items in a golf store.

This is good to see. Peter Millar makes very high quality clothing. I have a few PM shirts and they really hold up. I'd like to see the basketball team do some more of this and get some of the swag we see that the coaches wear that can't be found in stores. Placed my order for a shirt and 3 quarter zip. Seems like its only about $20-$25 more than you would find these items in a golf store.
definitely a good deal for PM stuff; just ordered one!

Dumb question but does anyone know how the Peter Millar stuff fits? I don't like my clothing form fitting (as I have Dad bod). Would anyone say an XL is a typical XL fit or is it going to be snug around the spare tire section? The site doesn't give dimensions or materials used so I can't really "guestimate".

Appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT