ADVERTISEMENT

PG Trey Dickerson to Georgetown

Fishjam

All World
Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
South Dakota transfer PG. Grad transfer, immediately eligible with 2 years left to play. We were associated with him briefly - he's from Queens.

Went to JUCO, then Iowa then South Dakota - he'll be 24 yrs old this season. Was considered the top JUco PG when he went to Iowa.

I didnt want him here but maybe he'll have a positive impact on GT who badly needs a PG to run that team.

it's going to be interesting which works our better; Mullin at St. John's or Ewing with GTown? Let's hope for the conference's sake, it doesn't turn out to be a disaster for either program.

it's going to be interesting which works our better; Mullin at St. John's or Ewing with GTown? Let's hope for the conference's sake, it doesn't turn out to be a disaster for either program.
We will find out a lot about Mullin this coming season. St Johns is no longer in the bottom third talent-wise. Their talent is as good as most any non-Villanova team in the BE and they should be expected to fight for an NCAA-bid.

Ewing on the other hand, is looking at a similar situation as Mullin took over. He has a few players left over from Thompson but I expect the next couple of years to be spent in the conference basement with DePaul.

Mullen might be the worst bench coach I have ever seen in person. Sat directly behind him at two different games. One was vs us and another was vs Nova. Guy didn't move from his seat or move his lips, at all.......

Mullin's team took a huge step forward in Year 2. Cannot deny him that.

Surprise govan did not transfer. That team is going to be in the bottom tier for the next few years. He could go to a stronger team and help him showcase his talents. Bad on him for not going to SHU.

Reactions: shupat08
Govan wouldn't have gotten the mins he has at Gtown if he went to SHU.

He opted to play on a worse team but playing a lot more

I think it worked out for the best. Delgado has the skillset of a center. Wonder how he would've been playing PF alongside Govan?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT