ADVERTISEMENT

Pikiel to Virginia

I think, much like Hurley, he'd rather stay in the New England area and be close to family. His younger brother Tim lives in CT still and owns a business there as well.

Reactions: CL82
The OP totally got me. I was like

No Way Wow GIF

"Whaaaaaaaaat?"

I think Piekel is in an excellent situation. Paid $3.2M to coach in one of the premier college basketball conferences with extremely limited expectations. This is year 8 and he has two NCAA appearances (if you include the play in game) and by all accounts his tenure is considered wildly successful. Countless P4 coaches have been fired for less.

I think Piekel is in an excellent situation. Paid $3.2M to coach in one of the premier college basketball conferences with extremely limited expectations. This is year 8 and he has two NCAA appearances (if you include the play in game) and by all accounts his tenure is considered wildly successful. Countless P4 coaches have been fired for less.
Why I always thought KW had it good here. He got us rolling with the NCAA and was drawing PJ comparisons, lol.

Reactions: Piratz
The sleeping giant is a very easy grader

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT