ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE READ

Everyone, please see the link below. Send your money to Eric. Please attend if you can. If not I will ask you to email me (don't do that now) and I will pass out free tickets to those with children and the like.

My guess is we'll have 50% coming and 50% who will pay but not attend.

Any problems with the link please post here.

Scroll to read the entire link

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Well done.

As I noted above for everyone that wants to do that hold on for now. Eventually I will inform all what to do.

OK, everyone. Any person not attending but buying a ticket please post that here so I know how many tickets I can pass on to the children and needy.

To those that have donated thank you very much. And those that want to give their tickets to the less fortunate who have children and must monitor their finances closely that too is appreciated.

But with all that said we have a very long way to go to reach our goal of 100 donations. So please, if you can and if you are a Pirate supporter help this worthy cause. It aids not just the individual players but the program's future as well.

To those that have donated thank you very much. And those that want to give their tickets to the less fortunate who have children and must monitor their finances closely that too is appreciated.

But with all that said we have a very long way to go to reach our goal of 100 donations. So please, if you can and if you are a Pirate supporter help this worthy cause. It helps not just the individual players but the program's future as well.
I do NOT want to hear from people who complain about NIL and don't contribute to this event unless you are really financially strapped.

Well done.

As I noted above for everyone that wants to do that hold on for now. Eventually I will inform all what to do.
When you do that, it would be great if you can make it a separate postso we have no trouble finding it. Thanks for all you do.

Dan,

Just purchased a pair of tickets for the event.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, please feel free to do what is best with them.

Thank you, Eric and Bunnies for doing this, I am sure the team appreciates it and the community is better off for all your efforts!

Frank

As of late yesterday afternoon we have a total of about 60 paid donations. I hope we can do better but I want to thank those that have graciously donated to date.

Let's make Eric's most recent NIL venture for the players a success. We have to show that we care as much about our program as other D1 schools do throughout the nation.

Eric is not taking any money for his efforts. Everything is going to the players.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
OK, with sales slowing down here's an offer to the fan base.

Any 1 adult who now buys a ticket can bring up to 4 children with him/her at no charge.

To do that just email me at Halldan1@comcast.net

To date we have 76 donations. Gonna have to push hard to meet our goal.

One positive, about 5 people or so are going to pay me at the door. So if they come we'll be over 80 and counting.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT