ADVERTISEMENT

PREPARE FOR HURRICANE LEE NOW!

shufan199_3

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2020
If you didn't want to listen to me regarding the pandemic, (that's fine I was right) you should be preparing for Hurricane Lee now! This storm is a record breaking and as one weather man said this storm can "cause chaos" from DC to NYC. Please put your guard up now and start preparing!

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Congress convened a special session to remove the name Lee and replace it with Grant.

Congress convened a special session to remove the name Lee and replace it with Grant.

Not a time to joke. I pray for you and your loved ones and all of us as this storm treks toward the jersey shore and NYC.

You have a greater a chance of getting the s_it beat out of you on the subway.

HURR_A_MODEL_STATIC2.jpg

Reactions: sussexcopirate
Tik-Tok Weather. Brilliant! 🤣 😂 😅

Ya think the dude watches too many movies? LOL

I would take this storm very seriously if I was you. But hey, I'm just the messenger. I honestly don't care what you do. I could care less and shame on you if you don't prepare your family for the storm of the century. At least I know I'm preparing my family and that's the only thing that matters.

You probably didn't listen to me during the ongoing pandemic either.

I would take this storm very seriously if I was you.

If you were me you would be living in Lancaster County, PA. The only thing you might be worried about is if the outer bands cause enough rain to close the golf course. You might also be concerned about the crop yields and the impact it will have on food prices. We had a drought in August and corn yields are down. To protect your family you should stock up on frozen or canned corn.

Soy bean yield is also down and that affects the cost of livestock feed which in turns affects beef, poultry, dairy prices, etc. Cows and chickens have to eat. Also, the extreme heat reduces milk production by the cows.

You probably didn't listen to me during the ongoing pandemic either.

I read your every post and obeyed all your commands diligently. I don't know what I would have done without you. Cue the theme from the Twilight Zone.

Last edited:

Hey jerk nose. I have friend in the national weather service. The storm hitting NJ and NYC is very much in play.

Looks like the national weather service is retracting on their original prediction. Now it's "too early to tell" if the storm will hit the US east coast. Not good!

They didn't retract anything, they've been saying that for over a week.

Did you clean your local grocery store out of milk and bread yet?

Hey jerk nose. I have friend in the national weather service. The storm hitting NJ and NYC is very much in play.

I'll ignore your childish name calling. It does nothing to support your argument.

You are wrong.

Every track as the storm well out to sea and Jersey being on the weak side of any wind and rain bands.

The only thing they are saying is dangerous rip currents and waves. Last I checked there are no rip currents in a parking lot. Stay away from the ocean and you will be fine. If some idiot decides to go surfing during the storm and drowns, that's on them. You can't fix stupid.

The media will soak this for all it is worth. One outlet posted a photo of damage from a storm 8 years ago and tried to imply that is what will happen.

We will have the weather people standing on the beach with the wind blowing ad nauseum.

Is weather doom and gloom your new fixation?

Maybe your buddy should contact NOAA.

If you actually look at the map it show 0% probability for winds > 39 mph along the Jersey/NY coast.

085434_key_messages_sm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sussexcopirate
Did you clean your local grocery store out of milk and bread yet?

If you are asking if I am preparing my family for this storm, my answer is 100% yes. I live in Atlantic county near the water. We have already bought all of our essentials and are preparing to evacuate if needed. Are you preparing your family if you live in NJ or NYC?

I'll ignore your childish name calling. It does nothing to support your argument.

You are wrong.

Every track as the storm well out to sea and Jersey being on the weak side of any wind and rain bands.

The only thing they are saying is dangerous rip currents and waves. Last I checked there are no rip currents in a parking lot. Stay away from the ocean and you will be fine.

The media will soak this for all it is worth. One outlet posted a photo of damage from a storm 8 years ago and tried to imply that is what will happen.

We will have the weather people standing on the beach with the wind blowing ad nauseum.

In case you don't follow this board, the OP is a nut case who has cornered the chicken little market on Covid. If you want to join him, grab your hazmat suit and post away. He seem to have anew hobby, i.e. weather doom and gloom. Next it will be nuclear threats

Did you actually watch the idiocy Tik-Tok post he made?

Maybe your buddy should contact NOAA:

085434_key_messages_sm.png

You must not have good comprehension skills. First sentence. Point 3. It's still in play.

It does not say that. That is your editorial.

"It remains too soon to know what level of impact, if any, Lee might have along the U.S. East Coast"

It then cautions about surf and rip currents which I have addressed.

Again, don't go swimming next weekend and you will fine. You can get back to focusing on all the new COVID variants and reporting those to us.

If you are asking if I am preparing my family for this storm, my answer is 100% yes. I live in Atlantic county near the water. We have already bought all of our essentials and are preparing to evacuate if needed. Are you preparing your family if you live in NJ or NYC?

I'm continuing to watch the forecast without overreacting. Because while you're right that it's too early to rule out a hit on NJ, the model variance is shrinking and the path they're merging towards suggests NJ will likely be fine.

According to the climate alarmists the world is on a path to end in ten years so eat, drink, and be merry.After 10; years they will predict it will end in ten more years etc,Gloom and doom first started in the 1970’s only then the ice age was going to end the world.Oh well some people need a cause reality doesn’t matter.

Reactions: Pirata
Not sure why anyone so concerned about this would choose to live in Atlantic County. I would think Lincoln Nebraska would be a much better place to avoid these hurricanes.

Not sure why anyone so concerned about this would choose to live in Atlantic County. I would think Lincoln Nebraska would be a much better place to avoid these hurricanes.

Still convinced it's just a character he plays here.
Hard to imagine anyone is really that crazy.

Reactions: sami

However, he would then start posting about tornados.

Dorothee!

Crickets.

Hey jerk nose! No crickets. I guess our brothers and sisters in New England and Canada are irrelevant and it's ok they get hit by the storm. My comment also still stands. NJ and NY will still be impacted by the storm via RIP currents and wind.

Hey jerk nose! No crickets. I guess our brothers and sisters in New England and Canada are irrelevant and it's ok they get hit by the storm. My comment also still stands. NJ and NY will still be impacted by the storm via RIP currents and wind.

Except you didn't didn't start this thread about New England, Canada and rip currents. In fact, you never even mentioned those things until this post.

You were overreacting (or just fear mongering) to the very small chance of the storm making landfall in NJ. It's okay to admit you were wrong.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Except you didn't didn't start this thread about New England, Canada and rip currents. In fact, you never even mentioned those things until this post.

You were overreacting (or just fear mongering) to the very small chance of the storm making landfall in NJ. It's okay to admit you were wrong.

Sure! I'll 100% say I was wrong! I hope that makes you happy! But in your opinion it's ok the storm will be hitting New England/Canada?

Sure! I'll 100% say I was wrong! I hope that makes you happy! But in your opinion it's ok the storm will be hitting New England/Canada?
Stop being an idiot. Why not start threads on storms that might hit Asia and Australia? Do you not make threads on those storms because it's ok?

I never said anything of the sort. Storms like this happen. We endure them and hope for the best. I obviously don't want to see this storm cause any suffering for the people up there, but this thread had nothing to do with that. Or are you somehow helping them by hiding in a storm shelter with 3 weeks worth of groceries?

• Haha
Reactions: Pirata
Oh my. Again with the childish name calling.

I don't worry about our Canadian friends because they won't s*** their pants like you do.

Write this down: Rip currents don't occur in parking lots. Stay in the parking lot.

Also, if you booked a fishing charter off the Jersey coast, see if you can reschedule. If you can't then just eat the deposit. Don't go fishing.

These are pearls I'm giving you... pearls!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT