ADVERTISEMENT

Prince Aligbe to The Hall

You can say what you want. I suggest ripping apart one of our guys is a shitty thing to do, specially before we even know what the guy looks like. For me, now, it is welcome
You think anyone ripped this kid apart? I certainly didn't at all. Some posters said they don't think he will be as good as Dre last year if folks think we are getting a 1 for 1 replacement. One other poster said he wasn't a good player, and he may not be a good player now but can develop into one being a year older, with coaching and the like.

Uncle Hectors --how can 6er Fans hate the Nova York Knicks?

There is only one team Sixers fans really hate and it’s not the Knickerbockers.

Very Nice Zags interview with Prince Aligbe on NJ. COM this am.

Making negative predictions is the easiest thing to do when a player comes in with poor stats and metrics.

Much harder to say which ones will out perform their past performance.

Reactions: hallwins
My question. Cats ball with sha? DH? Rimas? L?
My question. If the standard is did you ball with guys like Sha and DH, why would DH and Sha have guys on their staff who couldn't ball with them. Are Sha and DH just uninformed. Crazy those guys would lean on cats who didn't play D1 ball.

Reactions: da0987
If this board were to be listened to, we would have started and given big minutes to Malachi Brown and Jaquan Sanders starting in mid-December.
Speaking of Brown maybe he can take a big jump forward this year. Small but Has athletic ability for sure

Reactions: mdb
I really like this kid and I say this knowing I do not want to see him leave.

Smart, high BB IQ. Works as hard as can be. And as I see it is a great practice player. But I'm not sure here he has the ability to be much more than that.

IMO maybe best he drops a level and earns more PT. Or maybe he tells me to shove that opinion and proves me wrong. Hoping for the latter.

Who are we? Maybe the ones paying for these players? People are entitled to their opinion, but the negativity can be kept internal somewhat.
I will wager most of the posters who post negatively about players are not digging too deep or at all for NIL. Some have said they have lost interest in college basketball or are rapidly losing interest due to the changing landscape, but seemingly not fast enough.

I will wager most of the posters who post negatively about players are not digging too deep or at all for NIL. Some have said they have lost interest in college basketball or are rapidly losing interest due to the changing landscape, but seemingly not fast enough.
If you repeatedly post on a college basketball message board that you lost interest in college basketball, did you really lose interest in college basketball or are you just looking for attention? 🤔

Funny how just recently some posters were Raving about past pirates Ish Sanogo, Nzie, KC. Well I see Prince being a player in that mold. So what he shoots 14% from 3. Sha certainly isn’t going to be drawing up plays for him to get open 3s. But he has a plan he’s as some one said best a lunch pail players. Going to do the dirty work crash the boards, play defense, etc

To ivyhill's point, I think we sometimes forget that these young men are still developing both mentally and physically. It's a dynamic. With hard work and good coaching, a player with some level of talent is bound to get better as they get stronger, more mature and more experienced. Seniors exit the league and the young players who improve take their spots. How big a jump a player takes is going to be limited by his physical ability but I've seen many players with lesser talent become valuable contributors to their teams. If Sha believes in them, I'm willing to give Brown and the other freshmen of whom I saw very little last season, a chance to contribute next year.

Reactions: ivyhillparkk1963
Funny how just recently some posters were Raving about past pirates Ish Sanogo, Nzie, KC. Well I see Prince being a player in that mold. So what he shoots 14% from 3. Sha certainly isn’t going to be drawing up plays for him to get open 3s. But he has a plan he’s as some one said best a lunch pail players. Going to do the dirty work crash the boards, play defense, etc

However, sure you want lunch pail players in your system. Guys that fit Sha’s system. You must have talent though. Since the resurgence of the program it was IW, Delgado, Carrington, Desi, Powell, Sandro Rhoden and Richmond that drove the ship. Dre was probably there too and Dawes for sure since January. My point is you aren’t winning jack without those type of players.

We welcome Prince Aligbe to SHU and hopefully he will be a key component in Seton Hall’s upswing. I like the tempo he plays at.

Reactions: rocketman127
However, sure you want lunch pail players in your system. Guys that fit Sha’s system. You must have talent though. Since the resurgence of the program it was IW, Delgado, Carrington, Desi, Powell, Sandro Rhoden and Richmond that drove the ship. Dre was probably there too and Dawes for sure since January. My point is you aren’t winning jack without those type of players.

We welcome Prince Aligbe to SHU and hopefully he will be a key component in Seton Hall’s upswing. I like the tempo he plays at.
that’s a fair point. Agree you need talent to win no doubt about it. But only 1 ball to go around. So for every 2/3 stars you got you need those lunch pail guys that can get their own points etc on the offensive glass and hustle plays. Like Jaden this past year

Reactions: Section112
They should have gotten more minutes in December.
There's a big difference between getting players end of the rotation minutes and having them be starters and play corresponding minutes as some posters wanted.

There were a lot of posts that Dawes and Dylan should be cast aside because we were going nowhere and we needed to develop our future backcourt.

Reactions: dehere23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT