ADVERTISEMENT

Puppy Killer Noem

I am sure you agree that at 22 yrs old you can go fight in a war as a soldier for your country and die. I am sure you agree at 22 yrs old you decide to murder someone that that 22 yr old should go to jail for the rest of your life. But you are telling me at 22 yrs old a woman is not grown to consensually give her boss a bj? Please.
You convinced. No 22 year olds can be pressured into anything or taken advantage of.

Preying? She went after him. Stop this bs narrative cause your so bias. Second, the boss having an affair with a woman in the company has taken place forever. A consensual relationship which often ends up in a long relationship and sometimes marriage. Get the stick out of your asses.
He was president of the United States and over twice her age. Even if she went “after him”, he should have the moral compass to tell her no. Amazing you can’t find the words to say that he has any responsibility.
The new policy with companies of firing people who engage in an affair is ridiculous. What happened to Any Roback and TH Holmes was stupid. All the CEOs that have been fired for having consensual affairs with employees is a dumb policy that our country has moved towards. That’s just not reality. The number one place people meet each other is the workplace.
Any board of directors would laugh at this statement. There is no way they would condone their CEO behaving like this.

He was president of the United States and over twice her age. Even if she went “after him”, he should have the moral compass to tell her no. Amazing you can’t find the words to say that he has any responsibility.

Any board of directors would laugh at this statement. There is no way they would condone their CEO behaving like this.
Sounds like this guy has had a few office flings and feels the need to convince himself it’s ok.

Reactions: shu09
Sounds like this guy has had a few office flings and feels the need to convince himself it’s ok.
And he must not have any daughters, because I wonder how he would feel about it if it was his 22-year-old?

lol. Have you worked in a workplace where there are a number of men and women? Affairs go on all the time and people cheat on their spouses with people in the office quite often. From Hospitals to finance to government organizations. Please tell me you people are not that naive.

Dude while Clinton didn't do anything illegal, you cant absolve him with "she came after him". He was the president of the USA, it 100% falls on him. He's a grown man 2x this interns age.

Noem is just a complete lowlife which is the brand of the GOP today. Could she have anymore work done on her face? Disgusting

Last edited:
Throughout history there have been hunters and gatherers. Hunters are a big part of our history. Who knows how many of us wouldn’t exist today without hunters,

Killing a puppy is the same as hunting for sport, but killing a baby in the womb is a million times worse.
I agree with half of your last sentence. Killing a dog not same as hunting for sport. That was an incredibly stupid thing for Noem to brag about in her book.

Your second sentiment in your wrap up is glaringly correct. Wonder what many of those who have complained about Noem's stupidity think about killing babies in the womb.

I agree with half of your last sentence. Killing a dog not same as hunting for sport. That was an incredibly stupid thing for Noem to brag about in her book.

Your second sentiment in your wrap up is glaringly correct. Wonder what many of those who have complained about Noem's stupidity think about killing babies in the womb.
Not sure if anyone saw it, but Noem and Fetterman were on Face The Nation yesterday. If this is the best we can do for a governor and US senator, we are in sad shape.

If a dog continually attacks livestock and people, they should be put down, and yes, that’s how it gets done on a farm. It was supposed to be a story about having to make tough decisions but she did a bad job telling it. And then her supposed meeting with Kim Jung Yun???

Fetterman couldn’t even grasp the questions he was being asked.

Sunday morning clown show.

Not sure if anyone saw it, but Noem and Fetterman were on Face The Nation yesterday. If this is the best we can do for a governor and US senator, we are in sad shape.

If a dog continually attacks livestock and people, they should be put down, and yes, that’s how it gets done on a farm. It was supposed to be a story about having to make tough decisions but she did a bad job telling it. And then her supposed meeting with Kim Jung Yun???

Fetterman couldn’t even grasp the questions he was being asked.

Sunday morning clown show.
She is a 2nd term gov in a rural conservative state. She is making media rounds on her book launch...it is cringeworthy

I love the stupidity of people like you. Kristi Noem bad she had her dog killed. Fighting for the right for every woman to kill her own baby good.

Noem is just making up stories to sound tough, just like many other politicians.
Given her Kim Jong Un "meeting"... I doubt the dog story resembles what actually happened as well. She hasn't handled the criticisms well and doesn't have good political instincts. It's better to learn that now as opposed to her being a bad VP pick.

Noem is just making up stories to sound tough, just like many other politicians.
Given her Kim Jong Un "meeting"... I doubt the dog story resembles what actually happened as well. She hasn't handled the criticisms well and doesn't have good political instincts. It's better to learn that now as opposed to her being a bad VP pick.
I wanted Noem for VP as republicans I believe need a woman. I hate the idea of needing a woman on the ticket because it should go to the best candidate not a specific gender or race, but that's the sick world we live in. Now I'm not so sure she's the best choice, as with all things politics things will change in the next 2 weeks and who knows. BUT you can't go crying like a little bitch she's a horrible person she killed her dog when you're fighting for the right of every woman to kill their own baby. That's just stupid.

I wanted Noem for VP as republicans I believe need a woman. I hate the idea of needing a woman on the ticket because it should go to the best candidate not a specific gender or race, but that's the sick world we live in

Honestly even before her flubs, she’s just not a strong candidate and wouldn’t convince any voters he isn’t already getting. Not sure who the other possibilities are, but there has to be a better pick available.

BUT you can't go crying like a little bitch she's a horrible person she killed her dog when you're fighting for the right of every woman to kill their own baby. That's just stupid.

The story was likely embellished quite a bit, so who knows. Really nothing to do with abortion though unless you’re desperate for a straw man.

The story was likely embellished quite a bit, so who knows. Really nothing to do with abortion though unless you’re desperate for a straw man.
No this is about killing….you can’t say killing a pet is bad but killing a baby is ok. If you think that’s straw man you’re delusional. You’re just trying to say don’t look at us treating animals better than humans.

Reactions: HALL85
No this is about killing….you can’t say killing a pet is bad but killing a baby is ok. If you think that’s straw man you’re delusional. You’re just trying to say don’t look at us treating animals better than humans.

It’s the definition of straw man.

Was Noem wrong to kill her dog and goat? Only if abortion is bad too?

Abortion has nothing to do with anything here, though given her blatant lying and likely affair with Lewandowski, she’s probably even had an abortion or two herself.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
It’s the definition of straw man.

Was Noem wrong to kill her dog and goat? Only if abortion is bad too?

Abortion has nothing to do with anything here, though given her blatant lying and likely affair with Lewandowski, she’s probably even had an abortion or two herself.
show me where I said Noem is only wrong to kill her dog if abortion is bad too. All I’m saying is it’s clearly to stupid to be outraged over a death of a dog and not be outraged by a doctor going in and tearing a human baby apart and crushing the babies skull.

people who have affairs probably have abortions? Yikes. News to me.

show me where I said Noem is only wrong to kill her dog if abortion is bad too. All I’m saying is it’s clearly to stupid to be outraged over a death of a dog and not be outraged by a doctor going in and tearing a human baby apart and crushing the babies skull.

Unless you know if Noem has had one or not, it’s irrelevant to her character discussions.

people who have affairs probably have abortions? Yikes. News to me.

Lying politicians who have affairs? Yea, I’d bet the politicians having affairs pretending to be against abortion have caused a fair number of them.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
Unless you know if Noem has had one or not, it’s irrelevant to her character discussions.
I’ve not talked about her character once. You clearly don’t want want to discuss killing a dog vs ripping a baby from the womb and crushing the baby’s skull. And to be honest if I was debating what you’re debating I’d want to stay as far away from that as possible. Unfortunately for you I’m not going down the road of her character because I haven’t done that once. I’ll discuss as much as you want about outrage over killing a dog vs cheering on the ability to rip a baby from the womb and crushing the baby’s skull because that’s been my point from the entire time. This is not about Noems character but people viewing dogs as greater than baby’s in the womb.
Lying politicians who have affairs? Yea, I’d bet the politicians having affairs pretending to be against abortion have caused a fair number of them.
I’d bet most politicians lie about their stances on a lot of positions that get them elected. I’m not going to go as far as saying a specific person who had affairs probably had abortions. I mean you might as well say most married couples who engage in sex have abortions. Unless you think affairs make it more likely to get pregnant than sex within marriage. SMH.

I’ve not talked about her character once.

Exactly. Her character being the subject of the thread, is not a topic you want to discuss. You’d rather discuss abortion because that’s a much easier argument (that’s what a straw man is)

You clearly don’t want want to discuss killing a dog vs ripping a baby from the womb

I have here many times.

I’m against abortion personally. I’ve never caused one, and would not have supported one if I had caused an unwanted pregnancy. Though, as a man, I also understand that the consequence of sex is vastly different for me than a woman.

What it means to be a human being and at what point that occurs is more of a philosophical question and I can understand that people may not agree with my opinion.

Exactly. Her character being the subject of the thread, is not a topic you want to discuss. You’d rather discuss abortion because that’s a much easier argument (that’s what a straw man is)
The topic of the thread is destroying her political career not her character. Many people with shady character have lead successful political careers so one has nothing to do with the other. My original response is how can killing a dog destroy a political career yet people want politicians fighting for the right to kill your own baby. Far from straw man. Actually a very logical question. The only answer is voters care more about dogs than humans, which is sickening. And no one wants to address that.

Last edited:
The topic of the thread is destroying her political career not her character. Many people with shady character have lead successful political careers so one has nothing to do with the other. My original response is how can killing a dog destroy a political career yet people want politicians fighting for the right to kill your own baby. Far from straw man. Actually a very logical question. The only answer is voters care more about dogs than humans, which is sickening. And no one wants to address that.
I would add that the MSM also cares more about killing dogs versus unborn babies. They also seem to care more about a terrorist organization than a country and people that have continually faced racism.

The topic is destroying your political career over this puppy killing incident. Yet, because you have to knee jerk defend everyone who is MAGA you try to twist it into an abortion argument. It’s outright silly.

Second, if you think abortion is killing babies, then you think it’s murder. If abortion is murder, then you must believe that women and their Drs should be prosecuted criminally and sent to jail 30 to life.

The topic is destroying your political career over this puppy killing incident. Yet, because you have to knee jerk defend everyone who is MAGA you try to twist it into an abortion argument. It’s outright silly.
No it’s simple logic.
Second, if you think abortion is killing babies, then you think it’s murder. If abortion is murder, then you must believe that women and their Drs should be prosecuted criminally and sent to jail 30 to life.
No issue with that at all. I value all innocent human life. You used simple logic there and I’m behind that 100%

No it’s simple logic.

No issue with that at all. I value all innocent human life. You used simple logic there and I’m behind that 100%
Well, I give you this that you are consistent with your belief about abortion being murder. Most anti-abortion people are not.

Now, practically speaking, you want police and prosecutors who are overworked as it is trying to prevent crime to be overwhelmed by investigation and prosecuting abortion cases. Or perhaps you want to start a whole new agency of abortion cops and prosecutors. We can have jails set up all over the country just for these women and doctors. Maybe we can have special courts as well.

Well, I give you this that you are consistent with your belief about abortion being murder. Most anti-abortion people are not.

Now, practically speaking, you want police and prosecutors who are overworked as it is trying to prevent crime to be overwhelmed by investigation and prosecuting abortion cases. Or perhaps you want to start a whole new agency of abortion cops and prosecutors. We can have jails set up all over the country just for these women and doctors. Maybe we can have special courts as well.
It’s no different than marijuana you’re not going to get everyone. But to call it murder and put it on the books as murder is something I’d like to see. There used to be a saying you do the crime, you do the time. Get pregnant, you raise a child. Best example is our head coach. You man up and raise the child. You don’t murder innocent life. Now everyone wants 0 consequences for their action and are willing to murder an innocent unborn child. And you just have to laugh when those same people are sickened by a dog being killed.

More media on Tuesday morning newsmax, fbn just cringing here
Surprised no thread for Jeffries on 60 minutes not answer any questions on Israel Palestine? Even called out that’s a lot of words that don’t answer the question. Cringeworthy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT