ADVERTISEMENT

Pure Genius

His arrogance is incredible. I find his statement about Apple and Open AI partnership stating that iPhones will be banned in his companies is an example of his arrogance. His jealousy of Apple just is so palpable. He needs to concentrate on Tesla. Just shut up. He doesn’t even have the best electric car anymore.

His pay package is $49 Billion. - not Million but BILLION! That type of pay package will dilute all other investors. shares. I hope all Tesla shareholders vote this ridiculous package down.

His arrogance is incredible. I find his statement about Apple and Open AI partnership stating that iPhones will be banned in his companies is an example of his arrogance. His jealousy of Apple just is so palpable. He needs to concentrate on Tesla. Just shut up. He doesn’t even have the best electric car anymore.

His pay package is $49 Billion. - not Million but BILLION! That type of pay package will dilute all other investors. shares. I hope all Tesla shareholders vote this ridiculous package down. lol
Been listening to the Musk podcast/biography. You can’t measure his brilliance against prototypical CEO’s. He is a visionary who is driven by what he thinks is important and has a risk tolerance that’s off the chart. Gets hyper focused when he has to solve a problem. People know what they sign up for when you work for him and there are people that wouldn’t miss the chance to do that. Check out Gwynne Shotwell who has been with him for over 20 years at SpaceX. He actually had mortgaged everything he had after the third SpaceX failure and Tesla’s inability to produce enough cars simultaneously. But he didn’t give up. (And he would not give up running both)….the rest is history. Compare him to Steve Jobs…incredibly challenging to work for but they are entrepreneurs like no other.

His ex-wives provide some great perspectives of what makes him tick. People invest in him because they know he will solve problems and refuse to fail.

Been listening to the Musk podcast/biography. You can’t measure his brilliance against prototypical CEO’s. He is a visionary who is driven by what he thinks is important and has a risk tolerance that’s off the chart. Gets hyper focused when he has to solve a problem. People know what they sign up for when you work for him and there are people that wouldn’t miss the chance to do that. Check out Gwynne Shotwell who has been with him for over 20 years at SpaceX. He actually had mortgaged everything he had after the third SpaceX failure and Tesla’s inability to produce enough cars simultaneously. But he didn’t give up. (And he would not give up running both)….the rest is history. Compare him to Steve Jobs…incredibly challenging to work for but they are entrepreneurs like no other.

His ex-wives provide some great perspectives of what makes him tick. People invest in him because they know he will solve problems and refuse to fail.
I would like to read that book. IMO, He's no Steve Jobs. While there are similarities between the two, Steve Jobs remained in his lane. He is the true genius and visionary. Musk bought out Tesla from the true geniuses who developed the electric vehicle roadster for Tesla. Musk ruthlessly jettisoned them from the company and no one knows their name. (Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpening). Musk has always been jealous of Jobs and Apple.

He continues to talk out of his ass and his pay package is of $49 billion is obscene. For someone so smart he is equally as dumb. His massive wealth makes him think that he is impervious to social norms and rules and regulations. I invested in Tesla in 2013 because I loved what they were doing. Making an electric car that was beautiful and performed. As well as the best gas fueled cars.

Musk has not updated the body of his cars. His finishing details of the vehicles can be poor. These are things that should not happen with a Tesla at this time. I listen to his interviews and I am just so surprised how poorly he speaks for someone who is a genius. There is something very off about him. I fear that he will want to run for President. He has all the money in the world. Now it is time for power.

I would like to read that book. IMO, He's no Steve Jobs. While there are similarities between the two, Steve Jobs remained in his lane. He is the true genius and visionary. Musk bought out Tesla from the true geniuses who developed the electric vehicle roadster for Tesla. Musk ruthlessly jettisoned them from the company and no one knows their name. (Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpening). Musk has always been jealous of Jobs and Apple.
The book covers Eberhard and Tarpening. It also covers the PayPal founders which he had issues (but also invested in him when SpaceX and Tesla were hitting the wall). Lots of quotes and opinions from those that he’s worked with over the various businesses.
He continues to talk out of his ass and his pay package is of $49 billion is obscene. For someone so smart he is equally as dumb. His massive wealth makes him think that he is impervious to social norms and rules and regulations. I invested in Tesla in 2013 because I loved what they were doing. Making an electric car that was beautiful and performed. As well as the best gas fueled cars.
The wealth has not changed his being outspoken, challenging norms, and disruptive thinking. The money and commercial success has just given him a greater public platform.

The Obama administration chose to promote SpaceX over other private options.
Musk has not updated the body of his cars. His finishing details of the vehicles can be poor. These are things that should not happen with a Tesla at this time. I listen to his interviews and I am just so surprised how poorly he speaks for someone who is a genius. There is something very off about him. I fear that he will want to run for President. He has all the money in the world. Now it is time for power.
OMG, the guy has Aspergers and you want him to be an eloquent speaker? Yeah, he’s “off”…..he’s a freaking genius. There is absolutely no way that he has any interest in politics. He’s not wired that way and he knows it. The talk about him taking a position in Trump’s administration is laughable.

It’s interesting that one of his manufacturing theories is to be as vertically integrated as possible with everything under one roof (marketing, engineering, production etc all on the same floor to adapt/adjust rapidly. He is running these businesses with virtually every employee based in the US. I think that’s smart and laudable.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT