ADVERTISEMENT

Question

The Patrick School kid? Based on his HS production I dont think anyone expected much this year. Speculation he was going to walk on. Not hearing anything, now, that is not shocking for SHU.

Reactions: HallX2
I believe he’s walking on. Any production from him will be in future years.

It’s safe to assume he’s a practice player/project. Consider that he’s 7’3”, played at one of the most prominent basketball schools in the northeast, his handler said “he doesn’t need any NIL” (in an era where you can’t recruit A10 talent without NIL). When you piece all that together I don’t think you should be expecting meaningful contributions from him this season.

I believe he’s walking on. Any production from him will be in future years.

It’s safe to assume he’s a practice player/project. Consider that he’s 7’3”, played at one of the most prominent basketball schools in the northeast, his handler said “he doesn’t need any NIL” (in an era where you can’t recruit A10 talent without NIL). When you piece all that together I don’t think you should be expecting meaningful contributions from him this season.
That's too bad. At 7'3"; that's so enticing; Let's hope his future remains with us.

Reactions: PF58
Is it fair to assume that at 7'3" and coming from such a prestigious school, if he is walking-on with us, he didn't get any close -to-serious offers?

Is it fair to assume that at 7'3" and coming from such a prestigious school, if he is walking-on with us, he didn't get any close -to-serious offers?
I think he is so raw because he has barely played that he is a complete unknown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT