ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Big Tech banned people for saying this last year?

Haha, no, just no. For someone who has 0 regard for other people and could care less how many died from the pandemic you sure do make a stink about unverified VAER reports.

I care about innocent people dying from terrible decisions made by politicians. That includes people who were locked up in their houses for months, couldn't cope and it resulted in drug or alcohol addiction or worse, suicide. Yes, it also includes people who experience adverse effects from vaccines they were prodded to take by government. The little guy needs a voice.

The former president got sucked into the vortex by Fauci and Birx. Should have pushed for no masks and an end to restrictions after the "15 days to slow the spread" period. He was too dumb to realize this ended his chances of re-election.
i mean, kind of a hard spot when theres a deadly virus released from china and youre responsible for 320m people. hard not to side with caution. esp when every other country was

I care about innocent people dying from terrible decisions made by politicians. That includes people who were locked up in their houses for months, couldn't cope and it resulted in drug or alcohol addiction or worse, suicide. Yes, it also includes people who experience adverse effects from vaccines they were prodded to take by government. The little guy needs a voice.
actually this is unsupported. merges data shows that suicides will be down in 2020. and drug addiction data shows no uptick to the already fast increasing numbers of addiction pre pandemic.

you are very worried about all these peripheral things yet ignore the virus that legitimately increased the total number of deaths per year. additional deaths. thats nothing but .0000005% of vaccine adverse effects is just too much. the lowering suicide rate is just too much!

actually this is unsupported. merges data shows that suicides will be down in 2020. and drug addiction data shows no uptick to the already fast increasing numbers of addiction pre pandemic.

you are very worried about all these peripheral things yet ignore the virus that legitimately increased the total number of deaths per year. additional deaths. thats nothing but .0000005% of vaccine adverse effects is just too much. the lowering suicide rate is just too much!

How many under the age of 65 died?

How many under the age of 65 died?

More than 115,000
Deaths subsequent to vaccination of that age group - About 500.

Keep in mind, that includes things like:

25 year old male - vaccinated on 12/22, died on 1/11 due to an accident where he severed his spine.

28 year old male - stepped in front of a truck on a highway.

More than 115,000
Deaths subsequent to vaccination of that age group - About 500.

Keep in mind, that includes things like:

25 year old male - vaccinated on 12/22, died on 1/11 due to an accident where he severed his spine.

28 year old male - stepped in front of a truck on a highway.

And the 115,000 count also includes many people who tested positive but died of other causes.

And the 115,000 count also includes many people who tested positive but died of other causes.

Again... That is not really correct. Those are CDC numbers and the instructions specifically says that you only list Covid if Covid played a role in the death. I'm sure there were some instances where it happened, but generally the far majority of those deaths were due to Covid.

That is not the case for VAERS reporting.

Again... That is not really correct. Those are CDC numbers and the instructions specifically says that you only list Covid if Covid played a role in the death. I'm sure there were some instances where it happened, but generally the far majority of those deaths were due to Covid.

and VAERS explicitly states that. hes running out of places to turn.

I know how VAERS works. I am talking about people who died last year with a positive test, but covid wasn't the reason they died. Yet they were reported as a covid death to juice the numbers.

I know how VAERS works. I am talking about people who died last year with a positive test, but covid wasn't the reason they died. Yet they were reported as a covid death to juice the numbers.

You are just ignoring facts at this point. If what you were saying was correct, deaths would have not increased by 18% in 2020. It's not like Covid deaths were listed and heart diseases deaths declined.

The deaths were related to Covid. Any that were not truly related to Covid would not make a material difference on the number...

I'm willing to let the data tell me when I am wrong. Your inability to due so is really clouding your judgment here.

Reactions: SHUSA
Yes, that 18% increase is of course because of the virus. It translates to about 500,000 excess deaths vs. a "normal" year. There are probably a few tens of thousands (maybe about 50,000?) of the reported 587,000 US covid deaths that fall into the category I'm talking about.

and if we're just pulling random numbers out of thin air, there are probably another 50,000 who were not coded as Covid because we didn't have testing available which explains the 6% increase in deaths from heart disease and diabetes when historically that increase is about 1%

Reactions: SHUSA
Those increases are likely from the criminal activities of doctors refusing to perform screenings and treatment for patients with those (and other) ailments last spring/summer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT