ADVERTISEMENT

Rhoden / Pistons

HallGuy23

Senior
Jun 3, 2020
Jared still can’t break thru on that putrid roster despite the Pistons finally getting rid of a lot of dead weight, especially at the guard/wing positions.

I can’t see how anybody can recommend playing in the G league anymore. Unless you skip college or have no interest in going overseas.

I wouldn’t even count it as NBA minor leagues anymore. It’s basically organized pick up games.

Jared still can’t break thru on that putrid roster despite the Pistons finally getting rid of a lot of dead weight, especially at the guard/wing positions.

I can’t see how anybody can recommend playing in the G league anymore. Unless you skip college or have no interest in going overseas.

I wouldn’t even count it as NBA minor leagues anymore. It’s basically organized pick up games.
He's on a 2-way making $550K per season, should he opt out of that, SMH?

He's on a 2-way making $550K per season, should he opt out of that, SMH?
I’m sure he would make more overseas. And the goal is making and STAYING in the NBA. The g league doesn’t do that. A 2 way contract is absolutely awful for the player

Whitehead Salary

5.5 years ago Isiah signed a 1 year $1.1 million deal in Russia and you’re telling me Rhoden wouldn’t come close to making more than $550k now. Sure
Doesn’t mean IW actually received that money. Many of these leagues don’t keep these players the full season or don’t pay what is actually published.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT