ADVERTISEMENT

Rhoden / Pistons

HallGuy23

Senior
Jun 3, 2020
Jared still can’t break thru on that putrid roster despite the Pistons finally getting rid of a lot of dead weight, especially at the guard/wing positions.

I can’t see how anybody can recommend playing in the G league anymore. Unless you skip college or have no interest in going overseas.

I wouldn’t even count it as NBA minor leagues anymore. It’s basically organized pick up games.

Jared still can’t break thru on that putrid roster despite the Pistons finally getting rid of a lot of dead weight, especially at the guard/wing positions.

I can’t see how anybody can recommend playing in the G league anymore. Unless you skip college or have no interest in going overseas.

I wouldn’t even count it as NBA minor leagues anymore. It’s basically organized pick up games.
He's on a 2-way making $550K per season, should he opt out of that, SMH?

He's on a 2-way making $550K per season, should he opt out of that, SMH?
I’m sure he would make more overseas. And the goal is making and STAYING in the NBA. The g league doesn’t do that. A 2 way contract is absolutely awful for the player

Whitehead Salary

5.5 years ago Isiah signed a 1 year $1.1 million deal in Russia and you’re telling me Rhoden wouldn’t come close to making more than $550k now. Sure
Doesn’t mean IW actually received that money. Many of these leagues don’t keep these players the full season or don’t pay what is actually published.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT