ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond

I have no issue with Richmond leaving for the big bucks. Who of us wouldn't have done the same thing?

But "I got too comfortable". That's pure BS.

You left for the money pure and simple. No one will ever, ever say they got too comfortable playing with Sha as your coach.

I have no issue with Richmond leaving for the big bucks. Who of us wouldn't have done the same thing?

You left for the money pure and simple. No one will ever, ever say they got too comfortable playing with Sha as your coach.
As much as I like Kadary I agree with you 100%.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Lol at “too comfortable.” Just say you needed the money pal.

I do wonder how Kadary will play at St. John’s now that he is alongside more talent. He had a propensity here to fade into the background and defer to inferior players. He did it with Rhoden, Aiken, Dawes, etc. St. John’s has several players who will want the ball. Interested to see how Kadary responds.

Never heard of him.

mariahcarey-dontknowher.gif

Yea.theres no way. And who gets comfortable making the NIT in 3 years

Kadary uses his body well and his cross over but not very fast. He struggles to finish at the rim alot. Does sha throw a big body dylan at him? If u get up in him he can get frustrated w a very good on ball defender. He needs space to work

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Kadary uses his body well and his cross over but not very fast. He struggles to finish at the rim alot. Does sha throw a big body dylan at him? If u get up in him he can get frustrated w a very good on ball defender. He needs space to work
Agree…I would throw a combination of bodies and pressure him as soon as he crosses mid court whether he has the ball or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT