ADVERTISEMENT

Scores of Note

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
Florida 106-101 over Michigan in 2 OTs. Tyrese 21 points and 11 rebounds.
Notre Dame loses to The Citadel 65-45 at home. They score 16 points in the second half.
Maryland struggling with Nicholls at home in the second half. They trail 47-45 under 10 minutes to go. Lots of red empty seats tonight.

Marquette probably going to lose anyway but getting absolutely jobbed by James Breeding and his crew down the stretch.

Reactions: LBP43
Providence doing Providence things at The Dunk.

Tyrese Samuel has been awesome this year for UF. Sigh.

PC looked very impressive. I had one win for us against them. Hmmmm.

Idk what went on with the minutes last year but he’s averaging 28 there to 23 here. And has played a ton against better teams, 30+ consistently.

His o rating and rebounding rates are all much higher too.

Idk what went on with the minutes last year but he’s averaging 28 there to 23 here. And has played a ton against better teams, 30+ consistently.

I'm a Tyrese fan and really wish he stayed, but I will call out that the only reason the game last night went into OT is because he lost track of his man on the last possession of regulation and the guy got an easy put-back bucket to send it to OT. Having said that, Ty was awesome in OT.

PC looked very impressive. I had one win for us against them. Hmmmm.
And MQ looked very mediocre. Not the first time I have not been super impressed with them. Looks like them and CU may be somewhat overrated. I lost interest but PC was doing them and Hopkins was not even having a good game.

Speaking of PC, man, GU looks lost. And dehere's mainman Posh had another good one last night.

ND by 20 vs the citadel? Phew.

His fouls are down, which I'm sure helps his minutes. About a half a foul less per game in 4.5 more minutes per.

I'm a Tyrese fan and really wish he stayed, but I will call out that the only reason the game last night went into OT is because he lost track of his man on the last possession of regulation and the guy got an easy put-back bucket to send it to OT. Having said that, Ty was awesome in OT.
He was also 3-8 from the free throw line and is shooting under 53%. Well down from his last two years here.

Also grabbed a key offensive rebound that extended Florida's game-tying possession at the end of the first OT.

His fouls are down, which I'm sure helps his minutes. About a half a foul less per game in 4.5 more minutes per.

He was also 3-8 from the free throw line and is shooting under 53%. Well down from his last two years here.

Also grabbed a key offensive rebound that extended Florida's game-tying possession at the end of the first OT.
Yeah, tuned in the game late and saw that offensive rebound. Passed out to the perimeter for the game tying 3 at the buzzer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT