ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall V Nova

rodrdj

All Big East
Apr 19, 2017
Sadly we are vacationing and cannot make it back for the Nova game. We would love to sell our seats to Seton Hall fans.

Section 10
Row 8
Seats 11-12

Ten rows behind our bench, and sit with the families of the players. Incredible seats.

Currently listed for 200 a ticket on ticketmaster! Make me an offer.

Best
Dan

$200 a ticket for a college basketball game. 😂😂😂

Damn - I would pay $200 each if I was in town....pre-COVID - 3 weeks ago - they were $400 each.

Reactions: Bluebeard
It took a couple weeks longer then it should have to pay out an NCAA pool that I could not identify who paid me what in the middle of taking the CPA exam like 4 years ago.

But he just does not like me because his claim to being an insider on the board is twitter and Dans sources. He is in an exclusive boy band here with a couple other posters who now just harass me whenever I post periodically.

Lets go Hall!

It took a couple weeks longer then it should have to pay out an NCAA pool that I could not identify who paid me what in the middle of taking the CPA exam like 4 years ago.

But he just does not like me because his claim to being an insider on the board is twitter and Dans sources. He is in an exclusive boy band here with a couple other posters who now just harass me whenever I post periodically.

Lets go Hall!
I’m only having fun with ya Dan. Sorry if it came off as abrasive.

Sadly we are vacationing and cannot make it back for the Nova game. We would love to sell our seats to Seton Hall fans.

Section 10
Row 8
Seats 11-12

Ten rows behind our bench, and sit with the families of the players. Incredible seats.

Currently listed for 200 a ticket on ticketmaster! Make me an offer.

Best
Dan
Did you pay $200 for your tickets? If not, it is very bad form to try and gauge Seton Hall fans on their message boards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT