ADVERTISEMENT

Slightly moving up

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Lauren DeFalco @LaUrEn_DeFaLcO · 42m 42 minutes ago

Seton Hall WBB up to 24th in the country!

Watched the Seton Hall Women on TV yesterday for the 1st time. They play hard for all 40 mins and are very good when they push the tempo on offense. I will watch their game today, team looks good and Lauren is an attractive young lady. Go Pirates!

Originally posted by Flnj86:
Watched the Seton Hall Women on TV yesterday for the 1st time. They play hard for all 40 mins and are very good when they push the tempo on offense. I will watch their game today, team looks good and Lauren is an attractive young lady. Go Pirates!
That team is great to watch, I agree. But commenting on the relative attractiveness of an assistant coach is irrelevant and inappropriate.

Originally posted by HallLine69:

Originally posted by Flnj86:
That team is great to watch, I agree. But commenting on the relative attractiveness of an assistant coach is irrelevant and inappropriate.
Correct.

Staying relevant at this time of year and being in the polls a few weeks in a row can only help our eventual standing in the Tournament. Hopefully these Pirates keep up the good work and take care of business. They are well deserving!

flnj says a lot of pukeworthy things on this board, but saying the assistant coach is attractive is not one of them. He was respectful and is free to state that in good taste.

Never noticed. Will definitely watch now. ;). Just kidding. Was watching anyways.

Ready to watch the Hall at 6:30 tonight on Fox1, I have seen a small amount of clips and the Woman look very impressive.

Very interested to see Tony Bozzella at work, all I hear is great things.

After a tough early stretch the offense got into gear and the game was an entertaining watch. Regarding Lauren, she's a great young lady, incredibly hard working and was Tony's star guard at Iona. She holds the school record for made shots from the arc.

Lauren is very approachable, as are all the SHU assistants. If you see them walk up and talk to them. They read the board and love conversing with our fan base. Same goes for Tony. He is quite a loveable character and a great representative of our school.

Originally posted by SHUPirate08:
flnj says a lot of pukeworthy things on this board, but saying the assistant coach is attractive is not one of them. He was respectful and is free to state that in good taste.
Oh, and you think I forgot about that..."We are a young team that will be dancing next year. Seton Hall will finish in the Top 3 of the BE next year."

Originally posted by Halldan1:
After a tough early stretch the offense got into gear and the game was an entertaining watch. Regarding Lauren, she's a great young lady, incredibly hard working and was Tony's star guard at Iona. She holds the school record for made shots from the arc.

Lauren is very approachable, as are all the SHU assistants. If you see them walk up and talk to them. They read the board and love conversing with our fan base. Same goes for Tony. He is quite a loveable character and a great representative of our school.
Once we found our rhythm, it was game over. Swarming SJ on D kept them from mounting a comeback and we just coasted to an easy win. Tonight likely won't be that easy, but a win would be incredible for the program.

Very proud of the Lady Pirates. And there is nothing wrong with saying someone is attractive. We live in a world that is filled with vile and disgusting scenes everywhere you look. Attractive is actually a polite comment. The PC police need to chill out.

very impressive team Tony has. I assume many of these young ladies will be gone after this year, so hopefully they can with the BET, and go as far as possible in the NCAAs.

Would love to see how this team would do against a UConn.

Originally posted by Hall91:
very impressive team Tony has. I assume many of these young ladies will be gone after this year, so hopefully they can with the BET, and go as far as possible in the NCAAs.

Would love to see how this team would do against a UConn.
We would get destroyed. Outside of being the best team in the nation, they are the worst potential opponent for us. We have good guards, but UConn's guards would take away any open shots. Also, Breanna Stewart would score and rebound at will until Geno decided to show mercy and take her out of the game.

Ask anybody close to the team about NCAA destinations and it will be unanimous that 8/9 in Storrs would be the worst possible scenario. If they end up in the 8/9 game, any other top seed would give at least a glimmer of hope. There are going to be 16 schools hosting games and we need to hope and pray for any place other than UConn for our destination.

Is there any chance we could get as high as a 7 seed, thereby avoiding the #1 seed until the regional final?

Originally posted by knowknow456:

Is there any chance we could get as high as a 7 seed, thereby avoiding the #1 seed until the regional final?
Win tonight and a 7 seed is definitely within reach. A lot depends on how teams in similar situations perform this week in conference tournaments.

I guess like everybody else I prefer even #10 to the 8/9. At some point we will have to play a great team but the longer we can avoid it, the better it is. Is Fox showing the game tonight? I haven't checked.

Originally posted by knowknow456:

I guess like everybody else I prefer even #10 to the 8/9. At some point we will have to play a great team but the longer we can avoid it, the better it is. Is Fox showing the game tonight? I haven't checked.
If we lose tonight, a 10 seed is very possible. Basically, win or lose, we are hoping to get in the 7/10 spot and avoiding the 8/9.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT